quries about reference letter for visa 175

Old Jun 22nd 2009, 9:41 am
Forum Regular

yasser is an unknown quantity at this point
Default quries about reference letter for visa 175

Under 175, the employment reference letter needs to include main 5 duties + positons held. I have been promoted twice in the past 5 years. Do i need to give main 5 duties under all positions or should the reference letter cover only current position?

Also what if i mention 8 duties inorder to give a clear picture of what i do since i am applying under Computing Professional not elsewehere specified!

Yasser
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 12:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future
Default Re: quries about reference letter for visa 175

Originally Posted by yasser
Under 175, the employment reference letter needs to include main 5 duties + positons held. I have been promoted twice in the past 5 years. Do i need to give main 5 duties under all positions or should the reference letter cover only current position?

Also what if i mention 8 duties inorder to give a clear picture of what i do since i am applying under Computing Professional not elsewehere specified!

Yasser
You can draft a detailed ref letter as well if you want to specify all duties you can additioanly support with self affidavit kind of thing and get notarised.

Normally you cant put all duties in refernce letter. *************

Last edited by Dorothy; Jun 22nd 2009 at 11:38 pm. Reason: You are not a migration agent so stop telling people you can offer personal help