Quit job-Do I need to inform DIAC?

Old Sep 22nd 2008, 12:43 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice
Default Quit job-Do I need to inform DIAC?

Hey,

I recently resigned from my job and was wondering if I need to inform DIAC? The job in question was put down as my current employment and is part of my experience necessary for the application.

Leaving the job doesn't affect the decision process so wondering if I should let my future CO know?

Any advise appreciated,

Cheers!
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 2:17 pm
Forum Regular

bahaa.mourad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Quit job-Do I need to inform DIAC?

Originally Posted by lilsweets
Hey,

I recently resigned from my job and was wondering if I need to inform DIAC? The job in question was put down as my current employment and is part of my experience necessary for the application.

Leaving the job doesn't affect the decision process so wondering if I should let my future CO know?

Any advise appreciated,

Cheers!
yes sure there is written in the acknowledgment and website that u should inform by any change in circumstances like change job although it dont change the progress of ur application so u should fill form change of circumstances i guess form 1022 and scan and send them directly thru email or postal or whatever.good luck