Quick question regarding online Visa

Old Mar 28th 2008, 4:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

live2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nice
Default Quick question regarding online Visa

Hello everyone,

My required checklist says, I need to upload my Passport photo. But I don't have the same photo that is on my passport.

Can I upload any other photo just about a passport size or should it only the one which is on my Passport?

Thank you everyone!
Old Mar 28th 2008, 4:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Quick question regarding online Visa

Originally Posted by live2learn
Hello everyone,

My required checklist says, I need to upload my Passport photo. But I don't have the same photo that is on my passport.

Can I upload any other photo just about a passport size or should it only the one which is on my Passport?

Thank you everyone!
Yes you can x
Old Mar 28th 2008, 4:55 pm
Forum Regular

grays is on a distinguished road

Hello everyone,

Thank you everyone!
Any passport sized photo of yourself will do.
Old Mar 28th 2008, 5:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

live2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nice

Thank you Grays,

I really appreciate your answer.

Have a good one!

And by the way, how is your application going grays? I applied online just a day ago. Uploaded all the docs and waiting for my status to change.

Originally Posted by grays
Any passport sized photo of yourself will do.
Old Mar 28th 2008, 10:37 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you Grays,

I really appreciate your answer.

Have a good one!

And by the way, how is your application going grays? I applied online just a day ago. Uploaded all the docs and waiting for my status to change.
Waiting Waiting Waiting !! Waiting for the PCC's to arrive and for the Meds to be finalised in Oz and hopefully thats it. We then just wait for the visa..........
You'll get addicted to checking your status online and playing the waiting game.
Good luck with it all.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 7:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi grays, Looks like we are heading to the same place on the same boat.

Only difference is you've submitted your medicals and mine is still to be requested from CO.

By the way, my CO is yet to be assigned to me. I applied just two days ago.

I wanna ask you one thing gray, on the list of required documents, it says: Evidence of Specific Work Experience and Evidence of work experience

Now for the specific work experience part, I've given the same letter my company issued to ASC (which proves my experience) but I don't understand it says Evidence of work experience in the second line of the required list.

What do they mean by that?

Thanks for the help grays!

Originally Posted by grays
Waiting Waiting Waiting !! Waiting for the PCC's to arrive and for the Meds to be finalised in Oz and hopefully thats it. We then just wait for the visa..........
You'll get addicted to checking your status online and playing the waiting game.
Good luck with it all.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

Hi grays, Looks like we are heading to the same place on the same boat.

Only difference is you've submitted your medicals and mine is still to be requested from CO.

By the way, my CO is yet to be assigned to me. I applied just two days ago.

I wanna ask you one thing gray, on the list of required documents, it says: Evidence of Specific Work Experience and Evidence of work experience

Now for the specific work experience part, I've given the same letter my company issued to ASC (which proves my experience) but I don't understand it says Evidence of work experience in the second line of the required list.

What do they mean by that?

Thanks for the help grays!
I presume it's things like payslips, tax returns, reference letters. These are all the things our agent asked us for. You might be best starting a new thread on this topic there is bound to be somebody on here who can tell you exactly what you need to do.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 8:30 am
BE Enthusiast

AHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud of

'Recent Work Experience' is evidence that you have 12 out of the last 18 months experience which, along with your skills assessment, will give you the 40/50/60 skill points.

'Specific Work Experience' is the three out of four years work experience which will give you additional points.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 8:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks AHamm,

Really appreciate your reply

Both these details ARE included in my ACS Skilled Assessment report. Which states the specific work experience as well as the total number of years of experience.

Therefore, I've scanned and uploaded this letter to them. Plus, the emp, ref letter from my company. I hope this should serve the purpose AHamm... right?

Thanks!

Originally Posted by AHamm
'Recent Work Experience' is evidence that you have 12 out of the last 18 months experience which, along with your skills assessment, will give you the 40/50/60 skill points.

'Specific Work Experience' is the three out of four years work experience which will give you additional points.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 9:25 am
BE Enthusiast

AHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud of

You're welcome.

Skills assessment and employment reference (as long as it shows that you were employed for 12 months out of the 18 months prior to the application) will be fine for your recent work experience. If it shows that you were employed for three years out of the four prior to the application then it will be fine for specific work experience too. Doesn't matter if it's the same one you used for your skills assessment.

Hope that helps
Old Mar 29th 2008, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks AHamm, I feeling kinda relaxed now.

Now, I see your location, which says you are in Sydney and returning back to UK... I see... are you going back for good.

Didn't you like Sydney?

And whats the difference you find between Sydney and London?

Thanks AHamm

You're welcome.

Skills assessment and employment reference (as long as it shows that you were employed for 12 months out of the 18 months prior to the application) will be fine for your recent work experience. If it shows that you were employed for three years out of the four prior to the application then it will be fine for specific work experience too. Doesn't matter if it's the same one you used for your skills assessment.

Hope that helps
Old Mar 29th 2008, 9:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Yes, returning to the UK for good. Sometimes things just don't work out the way you hoped they would

Differences between Sydney and London? Too many to mention but the main ones are that I love Sydney and can't stand London!
Old Mar 29th 2008, 9:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Oh wow... you don't like London. People are crazy about going to London more than Sydney I suppose.

But again, only londoners know how place it really is. The weather is good no doubt but sometimes it can get pretty expensive right AHamm?

You love Sydney but leaving Sydney... I wish you best of luck for everything!

Cheers!

Yes, returning to the UK for good. Sometimes things just don't work out the way you hoped they would

Differences between Sydney and London? Too many to mention but the main ones are that I love Sydney and can't stand London!
Old Mar 29th 2008, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

London't just too damn big and impersonal for me. I lived and worked there for many years, but never really felt at home there. I'm going home to a sleepy little market town in the countryside and am looking forward to the fresh air and slower pace of life. Thanks for the good wishes. I wish you all the best too
Old Mar 29th 2008, 11:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Oh good... Thanks AHamm,

Would you mind saying something about Melbourne. Thats where I'm planning to go. Sydney is good but I guess a bit expensive and little crowded than Melbourne.

Whats your take on that AHamm

London't just too damn big and impersonal for me. I lived and worked there for many years, but never really felt at home there. I'm going home to a sleepy little market town in the countryside and am looking forward to the fresh air and slower pace of life. Thanks for the good wishes. I wish you all the best too

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.