quick question..re form 1101

Old Feb 12th 2007, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

loubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really nice
Question quick question..re form 1101

Hello all, I have a quick question, and am looking for help! my agent......who i have since parted company with......i am now doing application on my own.....never mentioned that i need this form, but then...they were useless anyway.........do i need to complete form 1101 police check for myself and hubby, and if i do do i add caution and speeding fines? thanks.....hoping to send visa application this week.......on final checks stage! thanks in anticpation....loux
Old Feb 13th 2007, 10:12 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: quick question..re form 1101

Originally Posted by loubylou1
Hello all, I have a quick question, and am looking for help! my agent......who i have since parted company with......i am now doing application on my own.....never mentioned that i need this form, but then...they were useless anyway.........do i need to complete form 1101 police check for myself and hubby, and if i do do i add caution and speeding fines? thanks.....hoping to send visa application this week.......on final checks stage! thanks in anticpation....loux
You only need to fill in form 1101 if you need an Aussie police check, which is generally only if you have spent 12 months or more in Aus
Old Feb 14th 2007, 7:37 am
>40
Forum Regular

>40 is a name known to all>40 is a name known to all>40 is a name known to all>40 is a name known to all>40 is a name known to all>40 is a name known to all>40 is a name known to all>40 is a name known to all>40 is a name known to all>40 is a name known to all>40 is a name known to all

Also, if you are applying for a skilled visa such as subclass 136, it is advisable to wait with applying for PCCs (from Australia or elsewhere) until at least a couple of months after you have submitted your visa application.

For further information see the post http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=426337
Old Oct 25th 2007, 10:39 pm
Forum Regular

Sydni is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by loubylou1
Ihave the same doubt too . i have lived in australia around 4 years now. so while filling form 1101 should we mention the speeding fine.
someone kindly help please