Questions about Vetassess application

Old Sep 21st 2016, 6:16 am
Forum Regular

LucasHood is just really niceLucasHood is just really niceLucasHood is just really niceLucasHood is just really niceLucasHood is just really niceLucasHood is just really niceLucasHood is just really niceLucasHood is just really nice
Default Questions about Vetassess application

Do I need to list all my employment history, my current role is 8 years and is more than enough to satisfy the requirements, I have no problem listing employment history older than this but they are looking for a reference a contact number and email address for every employer and some of these go back to 2005 and I dont have contact with anyone from these companies going back that far anymore , some of my supervisors back then would have moved on to other companies

Also what is the licence section for ?

Last edited by LucasHood; Sep 21st 2016 at 6:19 am.
Old Sep 21st 2016, 12:21 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Questions about Vetassess application

Originally Posted by LucasHood
Do I need to list all my employment history, my current role is 8 years and is more than enough to satisfy the requirements, I have no problem listing employment history older than this but they are looking for a reference a contact number and email address for every employer and some of these go back to 2005 and I dont have contact with anyone from these companies going back that far anymore , some of my supervisors back then would have moved on to other companies

Also what is the licence section for ?
If it were me, I would list all relevant experience, but they will only assess that experience you supply evidence for. As your current employment is enough then all is good.

Licensing is required for some occupations, but if it is not relevant to your occupation I wouldn't worry. What does the question say?
Old Sep 25th 2016, 7:57 am
Forum Regular

shaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Questions about Vetassess application

When i did my Vetassess application i listed all employment history with dates of my start and finish and also the roles and responsibilities i carried out while in the role.

My full employment history was required as i was claiming for the years experience on my visa for the allocated points.

You are then required to get a written reference from each employer which will also state the roles and responsibilities you were required to carry out while in employment.

My very first employer where i did my apprenticeship and served 3 years as an electrician there had gone into administration at the time of my application therefore i had to get one of the directors to provide a written reference for me which also had to be witnesses signed at a solicitors as i could not provide a letter header from the company as it no longer existed.

Hope this helps

Ian