Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Questions on 47sk help please almost there!!

Wikiposts

Questions on 47sk help please almost there!!

Old Nov 3rd 2003, 10:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

parkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of light
Default Questions on 47sk help please almost there!!

Hi all
For those of you who have already completed or in the process of completing I would like your help.

I have just completed the new form 47sk out 1st nov and have the following questions (some may sound dumb)

Q13 place of issue re passport - is the answer newport gwent

Q16 australian mission - where is the one that we need, we live in basingstoke hampshire - is the answer London Embassy

Q21 Telephone nbrs for mobile - how do you enter the country codes with mobile nbrs/ - is it the same as regular phone nbrs

Q33 (same as Q13)

Q52 Visa details - they require details of all visas . I have been to australia twice and my family hubby and 2 children once. There is only room for 4 visa details which do i enter?

Q57 Basic requirements for spous (only give details if to be considered)
I am the primary applicant (nurse) and he does not meet basic skills assessment so does this mean that Q57-Q59 are left blank?

Q60 on points question what are the regional/low population areas we intend to go to Mornington area victoria is this counted?

also on points question it adds up your points so far 125 hubby 0 but it has relationship underneath 15 do i include these or not?

Q62 english language ability do i fill this in or not. Everytime i read the question i answer it differently??

Any help on the above questions would be very much appreciated.

Hoping to fill in my form by the end of the day!!!!

Cheers Irene
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 10:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

parkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Questions on 47sk help please almost there!!

Just another quick thought
When the sections on the form are not applicable should I write not applicable or should i leave it blank.

thanks
Irene
Old Nov 4th 2003, 1:45 am
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by parkhigh
Q52 Visa details - they require details of all visas . I have been to australia twice and my family hubby and 2 children once. There is only room for 4 visa details which do i enter?

Q62 english language ability do i fill this in or not. Everytime i read the question i answer it differently??
Irene,

I'm answering some of your questions selectively here. I'll let any other volunteers take a crack at the rest.

A52 Make room (i.e. on a separate piece of paper)

A62 If you are a native English speaker (i.e. British citizen by birth), then just mention as such and you'll get away with 20 points.

Peter
Old Nov 4th 2003, 1:46 am
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute

When the sections on the form are not applicable should I write not applicable or should i leave it blank.
Irene,

I'd use "N/A".

Peter
Old Nov 4th 2003, 1:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks Peter
2 questions answered a few more to go....
by the way with regard to visa details is it worth me printing that page again to attach or just put on a plain piece of paper?
Irene
Old Nov 4th 2003, 2:47 am
Just Joined

tetsuo is an unknown quantity at this point

Form 47SK requires the applicant to write "N/A" when a question is not applicable. It says so on the front of the form.

Originally posted by ptlabs
Irene,

I'd use "N/A".

Peter
Old Nov 4th 2003, 3:23 am
Just Joined

lightningboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all
For those of you who have already completed or in the process of completing I would like your help.

I have just completed the new form 47sk out 1st nov and have the following questions (some may sound dumb)

Q13 place of issue re passport - is the answer newport gwent

Q16 australian mission - where is the one that we need, we live in basingstoke hampshire - is the answer London Embassy

Q21 Telephone nbrs for mobile - how do you enter the country codes with mobile nbrs/ - is it the same as regular phone nbrs

Q33 (same as Q13)

Q57 Basic requirements for spous (only give details if to be considered)
I am the primary applicant (nurse) and he does not meet basic skills assessment so does this mean that Q57-Q59 are left blank?

Q60 on points question what are the regional/low population areas we intend to go to Mornington area victoria is this counted?

also on points question it adds up your points so far 125 hubby 0 but it has relationship underneath 15 do i include these or not?

Any help on the above questions would be very much appreciated.

Hoping to fill in my form by the end of the day!!!!

Cheers Irene

Q13
"UK" is sufficient.

Q16
Put London. You can do everything by post anyway.

Q21
Prefix with "+44", omit leading 0.

Q62
Yes fill it in, even if English is your main language.
Old Nov 4th 2003, 7:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Thank you tetsuo and lightening boy your help is appreciated.

I have another question with regard to visas Q52 I hve been to australia twice. The first time i went I was issued with a visa in my passport. The last time in July I was issued with an electronic one. There is no Visa number on this one. I have entered my name and dates of entry and exit but am unable to complete the visa number what do i do?

Any help appreciated
Irene

Originally posted by tetsuo
Form 47SK requires the applicant to write "N/A" when a question is not applicable. It says so on the front of the form.
Old Nov 4th 2003, 11:10 am
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

I have another question with regard to visas Q52 I hve been to australia twice. The first time i went I was issued with a visa in my passport. The last time in July I was issued with an electronic one. There is no Visa number on this one. I have entered my name and dates of entry and exit but am unable to complete the visa number what do i do?
Irene,

See here -
http://ptlabs.topcities.com/faq0.html#j109

Peter
Old Nov 4th 2003, 7:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Will do thanks Peter
Irene
Old May 23rd 2006, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

spunkytiger82 has a spectacular aura aboutspunkytiger82 has a spectacular aura aboutspunkytiger82 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by ptlabs
Peter, I just tried your link to find out about getting the visa numbers for the electronic visas that my hubby to be had issued when he visited oz 4 times.

Can you let me know how to find out the visa number.
THanks