QLD State Sponsorship - How Long?

Old Jan 30th 2009, 12:03 pm
Forum Regular

Harry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really nice
Default QLD State Sponsorship - How Long?

Hi there

does anyone know who long queensland state sponsorship takes ?

and am i right in my understanding that there is no fee involved, merely a case of sending application form and skills assessment details ???

Thanks

H
Old Jan 30th 2009, 3:25 pm
Forum Regular

suzukipaul will become famous soon enoughsuzukipaul will become famous soon enough
Default Re: QLD State Sponsorship - How Long?

Hi H,

We applied for Queensland State Sponsorship in May last year and heard back within about 3 weeks.
You will not need to pay a fee for applying for sponsorship. The whopping fee comes later when you apply for your visa.

Hope this helps.

Cathy

Originally Posted by Harry_Elaine
Hi there

and am i right in my understanding that there is no fee involved, merely a case of sending application form and skills assessment details ???

Thanks

H
Old Jan 30th 2009, 6:07 pm
Forum Regular

Harry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really nice

Originally Posted by suzukipaul
Hi H,

We applied for Queensland State Sponsorship in May last year and heard back within about 3 weeks.
You will not need to pay a fee for applying for sponsorship. The whopping fee comes later when you apply for your visa.

Hope this helps.

Cathy
thanks for your help cathy
Old Jan 31st 2009, 6:47 am
Forum Regular

SunnyMD will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: QLD State Sponsorship - How Long?

Originally Posted by Harry_Elaine
Hi there

Thanks

H
I spoke to Migration and Skills Recruitment Queensland on Thursday and was told that until recently apps were being granted (or not) within a few days, however with the recent changes to priorities the number of apps received has increased exponentially and so he would expect an application to take a week but certainly no more than 2 !!! fingers crossed !
Old Jan 31st 2009, 8:46 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SunnyMD
I spoke to Migration and Skills Recruitment Queensland on Thursday and was told that until recently apps were being granted (or not) within a few days, however with the recent changes to priorities the number of apps received has increased exponentially and so he would expect an application to take a week but certainly no more than 2 !!! fingers crossed !
wow thanks sunny, that is really appreciated, the form is being uplifted by courier on monday so hopefully they will have it by th end of the week, we ar ealso CSL and have sent meds / pcc so hopefully we will be processed before april................yeee haaaa !!!
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

daddyoconnor will become famous soon enough

Hi does anyone if they let you know by post or will they email you???
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 10:28 pm
Forum Regular

Red face Re: QLD State Sponsorship - How Long?

Originally Posted by daddyoconnor
Hi does anyone if they let you know by post or will they email you???
I believe their paperwork says that if you give an email address you are giving them authority to contact you electronically - but I may have confused that with DIAC who definitely say that
Old Feb 4th 2009, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

daddyoconnor will become famous soon enough

Hi

I had an email back from them this morning. They recieved my application on 30th Jan. Not yet being processed. Looking to take between 2-3 weeks for processing times - so could be longer than 2 weeks unfortunately.....
Old Feb 5th 2009, 12:10 am
Forum Regular

Unhappy Re: QLD State Sponsorship - How Long?

Originally Posted by daddyoconnor
Hi

I had an email back from them this morning. They recieved my application on 30th Jan. Not yet being processed. Looking to take between 2-3 weeks for processing times - so could be longer than 2 weeks unfortunately.....
Mine was only delivered by courier on Tuesday so another wait begins ...
Old Feb 5th 2009, 3:32 am
ddb
Forum Regular

ddb is an unknown quantity at this point

Can anyone provide the link for checking details on QLD state sponsorship.

Their website doesn't seem to have this info.

Also, what are the skills on QLD's eligibility list
Old Feb 5th 2009, 4:24 am
Forum Regular

Smile Re: QLD State Sponsorship - How Long?

Originally Posted by ddb
Can anyone provide the link for checking details on QLD state sponsorship.

Their website doesn't seem to have this info.

Also, what are the skills on QLD's eligibility list
Take a look at www.workliveplay.qld.gov.au that should tell you everything you need to know
Old Feb 5th 2009, 7:23 pm
ddb
Forum Regular

ddb is an unknown quantity at this point

Take a look at www.workliveplay.qld.gov.au that should tell you everything you need to know
Thanks Sunny, this is helpful.
Old Feb 16th 2009, 4:58 pm
Forum Regular

lucben is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Does anyboby know on what depends the decision of the QLD state to sponsor or not an applicant. Let's say you sent your form correctly, along with your skill assessment and that your occupation is on their list of course. In that case, is there any chance the application can be refused or do i have nothing to worry ?

Thank you

LB
Old Feb 16th 2009, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

juliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nice

Originally Posted by lucben
Hi,

Does anyboby know on what depends the decision of the QLD state to sponsor or not an applicant. Let's say you sent your form correctly, along with your skill assessment and that your occupation is on their list of course. In that case, is there any chance the application can be refused or do i have nothing to worry ?

Thank you

LB
no idea how they appraise who get's sponsored. They have changed their lists today.

J
Old Feb 16th 2009, 10:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

We got told 2 - 3 weeks and it would definately be be mail not email.

Counting the days and checking the postbox!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.