Proof of work experience

Old Dec 15th 2008, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

grantvt is on a distinguished road
Default Proof of work experience

I have submitted a 175 visa application with all supporting evidence.

Reviewing my application I am a bit worried about the proof of work experience I submitted.

I submitted the letter of reference I used during my skills assessment which contains all the details of the position I am employed in (about 1 page long) and then I also submitted a confirmation letter (2 lines) saying I am still employed in the current position at the date I applied which was dated 2 months later.

Does anyone think it would be necessary to submit a new full letter of reference or do you think a CO will be able to match them and see they are for the same company and position? I have no idea how closely CO’s look at the evidence.

Last edited by grantvt; Dec 15th 2008 at 9:55 am.
Old Dec 15th 2008, 10:55 am

Perthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud of
Default Re: Proof of work experience

Hi!

IMHO I think you'll be fine - if your CO is unsure they will ask. Have you uploaded any payslips/P45's aswell?

Good Luck!

P
x
Old Dec 15th 2008, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Perthfect
Hi!

IMHO I think you'll be fine - if your CO is unsure they will ask. Have you uploaded any payslips/P45's aswell?

Good Luck!

P
x
Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I have uploaded payslips and recent bank statements covering the period.
Old Dec 15th 2008, 11:05 am

Perthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud of

We did the same, and our doc's are all "met" now. I'm sure you'll be fine!

All the best!

P
x
Old Dec 15th 2008, 11:19 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Perthfect
We did the same, and our doc's are all "met" now. I'm sure you'll be fine!

All the best!

P
x
makes me feel a lot better. thanks.
Old Dec 15th 2008, 12:05 pm
Forum Regular

whtzau is on a distinguished road

hi grantvt,
this is ivan,i have 1 questions regarding to
recent workexperience since I do not know
how to get my manager to Notary Public office
for "certified copies of my reference letter".
Please kindly give me any advise. Thank you.

1.I will submit reference letter written by my manager of my team and this reference letter
would meet the requiremet of immigrant dept.,
such as period of employment,position held,duties undertaken, attached salary list gained from ministry of finance of my country,etc. However, I would like to know if
I could just submit "original" reference letter written by my manager and certificate of employment which is official issued by HR manager of the company I work for. Please kindly advise.

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/
general-skilled-migration/175/eligibility-work-experience-study.htm
Old Jan 13th 2009, 8:15 am
Forum Regular

Bhavz is an unknown quantity at this point

HI

I was wondering if someone could give me some advice on a small problem I may face, I am applying for a 457 long stay temp visa and as per the definition given on the ASCO list of accountant it states that I require at least 5 years of recent work experience, I have been able to obtain 3 years from my last company in the UK but nothing else apart from some experince I undertook 10 years ago in a small accountacy firm when I was still studying. I am unable to get references from the 2 previous companies to my last one in the UK as the previous managers have all now left, I am really keen to obtain this visa does anyone have any suggestions?

Much Appreciated