Default Proof of work experiance & my own company

hi all,

how do I prove my work experiance if i have been running
my own company?

many thanks

Stu

Old Oct 20th 2005, 6:44 am
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice
Default Re: Proof of work experiance & my own company

Originally Posted by Stu
hi all,

my own company?

many thanks

Stu
I expect you will have to get stat decs signed by yor employees..

SS
Old Oct 20th 2005, 7:25 am
Forum Regular

Glenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Stu
hi all,

my own company?

many thanks

Stu
That's a bit complex/detailed to address adequately in this forum. It depends on whether it is for the visa application or a skill assessment (and if the latter, then what skill assessing body), and your specific personal circumstances. If you want to follow up with me please send me an email at [email protected]
Old Oct 20th 2005, 7:33 am
to the ends of the earth

ozhh is a jewel in the roughozhh is a jewel in the roughozhh is a jewel in the roughozhh is a jewel in the roughozhh is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Stu
hi all,

my own company?

many thanks

Stu
Hi, for our ACS skills asessment we had to have a stat dec done and witnesses by local lawyer covering that period and also got as many refernces from clients as possible. Hope that helps
God bless
HH
Old Oct 20th 2005, 2:40 pm
Forum Regular

CK2B will become famous soon enough

Hi,

We had to provide certified references from at least 3 suppliers and 3 clients as well as accountants letter, 3 years accounts, business stationery, very detailed stat dec and we also included photos, links to website etc.
Best of luck
Old Oct 20th 2005, 4:36 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Stu
hi all,

my own company?

many thanks

Stu
Hi Stu
As CK2B said, plus, any advertising material, letter from accountant plus copies of 6 years profit/loss sheet, letter from inland revenue and 6 years figures, proof from suppliers of goods to your business if possible, copy of public liability insurance papers if applicable.
Basically anything that can back up your stat dec and help to prove you have been running a business/been self employed.
Good Luck
Carole
Old Oct 20th 2005, 4:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond repute

We had to get client references and supplier references but without raising suspicion.So we told them it was for our next venture and we just needed it for a business proposal.We also supplied P&L accounts andanything business like with our name.....reviews,newspaper reviews and we even added a few pages from our website.

It worked.

Good Luck!

Mick
Old Oct 21st 2005, 6:52 pm
Forum Regular

John Potter is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Proof of work experiance & my own company

Originally Posted by Stu
hi all,

my own company?

many thanks

Stu
I think you have to bring the documents or proofs you founded the company.
So registration papers with mention of the activity involved.
And then you'd probably have to make a statutory declaration (means before a judge or lawyer...) that you are conducting your own company and have the duties you list. That makes sense. Doesn't it ?

Sincerely,
John