Processing times for student visas

Old Jan 14th 2010, 10:16 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Processing times for student visas

Hi Folks

Not been on here for quite sometime. Just wondering if anyone knows where I can find the processing times for onshore student visas???

cheers in anticipation
Old Jan 14th 2010, 11:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Processing times for student visas

3 weeks.
Old Jan 14th 2010, 10:10 pm
Banned

Ozwanderer is a name known to allOzwanderer is a name known to allOzwanderer is a name known to allOzwanderer is a name known to allOzwanderer is a name known to allOzwanderer is a name known to allOzwanderer is a name known to allOzwanderer is a name known to allOzwanderer is a name known to allOzwanderer is a name known to allOzwanderer is a name known to all

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
Hi Folks

Not been on here for quite sometime. Just wondering if anyone knows where I can find the processing times for onshore student visas???

cheers in anticipation
They will vary depending on whether the applicant is in Australia or not and also with what country risk factor is assigned.
http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charter...ndards/2.1.htm
Old Jan 14th 2010, 10:23 pm
Forum Regular

vsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant future

It took about 4 months onshore where I was categorized 2 in risk countries list. My understanding is that processing for onshore student visa application is considered low because they get bridging visa when they lodge application thus have right to study until decision is made. However the offshore applicants have to wait for study until they have visa.

Originally Posted by Ozwanderer
They will vary depending on whether the applicant is in Australia or not and also with what country risk factor is assigned.
http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charter...ndards/2.1.htm