Processing times

Old Jan 5th 2014, 9:16 am
Just Joined

MuznaZohaib is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Processing times

Hi,
I want to know about the processing time of visa application (subclass 175), after they demand the police certificate and health checks.
Regards,
Old Jan 5th 2014, 9:46 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Processing times

Originally Posted by MuznaZohaib
Hi,
I want to know about the processing time of visa application (subclass 175), after they demand the police certificate and health checks.
Regards,
I've moved your post as it has no relation to the thread you posted it in.

As for how long, that long and no longer - just long enough really
Old Feb 13th 2014, 3:54 am
Just Joined

Got the Visa Grant
Old Feb 13th 2014, 3:55 am
Just Joined

@old.sparkles ,
Now suggest, what to do ahead?

Should my husband come alone or both of us should come together?
Old Feb 13th 2014, 4:02 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MuznaZohaib
@old.sparkles ,
Now suggest, what to do ahead?

Should my husband come alone or both of us should come together?
You both need to travel to validate the visas - and anyone else that was included in your application. The visa grant will tell you how long you have to make the first entry into Australia. Once the visas have been validated, it is up to you how and when you make the move, they will be valid for 5 years.

Congratulations