Processing Times

Old Feb 3rd 2006, 2:26 pm
Forum Regular

stubbyholder is just really nicestubbyholder is just really nicestubbyholder is just really nicestubbyholder is just really nicestubbyholder is just really nicestubbyholder is just really nicestubbyholder is just really nicestubbyholder is just really nicestubbyholder is just really nicestubbyholder is just really nicestubbyholder is just really nice
Default Re: Processing Times

Originally Posted by STEVE&TERRI
I agree, with Lacy and would like to thank you for the help you given myself and others on this site .I think we would have gone mad without this help .
Tankyou Tony
Gotta add my twopenneth Welshtony - I totally agree with those all the prevoius posts on this subject. You have to put it down to some small minded git trying to score points with DIMIA -and not having the ability to glean this info for him/herself. But in the process has caused you un-necessary grief. Let's hope they do the right thing.
Cymru Am Byth.
S
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 3:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

nicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by stubbyholder
Gotta add my twopenneth Welshtony - I totally agree with those all the prevoius posts on this subject. You have to put it down to some small minded git trying to score points with DIMIA -and not having the ability to glean this info for him/herself. But in the process has caused you un-necessary grief. Let's hope they do the right thing.
Cymru Am Byth.
S
Wow! What a jerk!!!! Whoever reported you has a real problem I tell you. Another big thank you from me Tony, I think you know how much you have helped people, and it really does make a difference in our day to day lives. Well, I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love ya Tony!

Nicanjoe
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 3:30 pm
Gill Palmer

Originally Posted by stubbyholder
Cymru Am Byth.
S
Tony

I agree 100% with Stubbyholder, Lacey 21 and all the others, plus I cannot imagine what the fuss is about. I looked at George Lombard's website the other night, and there is a table of processing times published on that. I happen only to be interested in Contributory Parent visas myself, but there it was on George's table: average processing time 41 weeks. Which was what Stubbyholder had already been told, and had told me, and here was George merely confirming that the information given to Stubbyholder seems to have been accurate.

Where's the big deal, therefore? It sounds to me as if someone has been badgering his or her Agent for news, the Agent couldn't be ar*** to find out for them, the Bright Bunny of a Client then came across your own table and promptly told his or her Agent, "Well Welshtony knows all about processing times and this is what he said on British Expats." Agent thus caught out became mean-minded and thought "kick the dog," I suspect. Anything except admit to his client that it was remiss of him not to have stayed on top of his client's case, no doubt.

Ignore it. Only weak men say things about you that they are not prepared to say to your face. You're worth 10,000 Whingers, as you can judge from all the posts in support that you've had on this thread alone.

We're all with you, chum, so you just keep up the sterling work.

Cheers

Gill

Old Feb 3rd 2006, 7:06 pm
No longer waiting....

crawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Processing Times

Originally Posted by welshtony
I think there is already a good outcome from it in that it has engaged the ASPC on the subject of processing times and it lets them know that we are all now aware of the inequities of the 5 processing teams - this should mean that the discrepancies will be sorted sooner than they might have been.

Tony
Good work Tony in my opinion - useful information always welcome. I found this interesting and obviously others did too judging by the debate sparked. The lengthening of the wait time from a few years back is an issue - great to see DIMIA responding and investing a bit of all our hard earned £800 smackers each in a solution approx 2 months to go, the wait begins!

I always prefered it when the pseudo / prospective / registered / experts / agents / whoever have a good old bunfight directly on the forum.
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 7:09 pm
MOM
Forum Regular

MOM will become famous soon enough

Big thanks from me too! Maybe this whole thing can improve their customer service a bit! Hopefully soon enough for us all to benefit from it!!
xs
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 7:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

happymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud of

Tony you are clearly very well-liked and clearly very well-respected on this forum. Perhaps then it was envy that prompted that sad person to approach ASPC. I really can't stand that kind of going-behind-people's-backs behavior, ETHICAL COMMUNICATION for Chrissakes!

If ASPC didn't want you to share that info, they should not have given it to you, so it was their oversight, not yours. You have helped us all so much. Sorry this has backfired on you.
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 7:53 pm
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by welshtony
So there you have it, I'm a bit peeved that somebody felt the need to complain to the ASPC. I'm sure that whoever it was, will also now have been briefed on the above initiatives, in much more detail and will maybe share this info with the site.
Tony
Hi Tony

Thanks for the info and it's great to know there are agents like you around who are open and honest and share info with clients.

I can imagine how disappointed you were to find that a migration agent from this site had complained to ASPC without at least informing you of their concerns first. Bit of a low level trick and sounds like sour grapes. I can only guess who it was. Not difficult <rolleyes>

You are well respected on this site Tony as you are someone who provides genuine advice without the sarcasm nor do you constantly remind people to "read the migration leaflet...blah...blah". You provide genuine help without stating the obvious.

It sounds to me that there is a certain migration agent on here who is obviously jealous of your skills and your natural ability to help clients and they probably see you as a threat, hence reporting you.

I for one would like to thank you for your honesty and for your help. With regards to the migration agent on here who "ratted".....what can I say except it's not a surprise. Just rise above their pettiness and carry on your good work ;-)
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 8:13 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
I can imagine how disappointed you were to find that a migration agent from this site had complained to ASPC without at least informing you of their concerns first. Bit of a low level trick and sounds like sour grapes. I can only guess who it was. Not difficult <rolleyes>
Many agents may read this site without ever posting anything. It is a public forum.
ASPC read it also, by all accounts, so I'd have thought they'd know about this anyway.

Jeremy
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 8:48 pm
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JAJ
Many agents may read this site without ever posting anything. It is a public forum.
ASPC read it also, by all accounts, so I'd have thought they'd know about this anyway.
Jeremy
Yes. And that's a good reason for a cop out for "ratting" on Welsh Tony.

The fact that he'd never find out who it was.
Old Feb 4th 2006, 4:53 am
No longer waiting....

crawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to all

Originally Posted by JAJ

Jeremy
Jeremy - I fully appreciate you are replying to this thread 100% in a MOD capacity. As such you do a great job in my opinion.

When releasing "new" information do you think it would be useful if ALL posters / experts / agents and associates declared any interests and ensured they gave full details of their sources up front? For example: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...6&postcount=16

Many people may read this site and misc.immigration.aus+nz without ever posting anything - not just agents!

Last edited by crawling; Feb 4th 2006 at 5:00 am. Reason: Not only aimed @ agents so added the words "posters / experts". Everyone welcome here!
Old Feb 4th 2006, 5:06 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crawling
Jeremy - I fully appreciate you are replying to this thread 100% in a MOD capacity. As such you do a great job in my opinion.

When releasing "new" information do you think it would be useful if ALL posters / experts / agents and associates declared any interests and ensured they gave full details of their sources up front? For example: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...6&postcount=16

Many people may read this site and misc.immigration.aus+nz without ever posting anything - not just agents!
Good Point that Crawling.
Old Feb 4th 2006, 5:27 am
Forum Regular

kapild will become famous soon enough

Dear Friend Tony...

All I can say that You have done a great Job... You are a kind human being who wish to help people ( In fact this form has many peopel helping others).

I cant believe that a Migration Agent complained against you. Almost all of these agents charge so much money and still do not provide good service ( of course exceptions are there. There are some very good agents also who share info with clients). The agents dont like this site as we share lots of info here and some people decide not to go for an agent because of the info received here.

Its also like a family or community where people share their thoughts and sorrows & joys. We dont get that feeling with agent, so I think this forum is much better than anything else and no one shoudl object to any NON-CONFIDENTIAL info being shared . We live in a free world with freedom of speech and sharing of knowledge for everyone.

The agent who complained against you, of course does not believe in all of this...

Keep up the Great Work Tony..
Old Feb 4th 2006, 8:58 am
BE Enthusiast

orange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant future

Tony, can I also thank you. From what I've seen from the way you try to assist people - giving maximum information to allow people to find their way through whatever issue is troubling them - rather than withholding information and telling people to go and use a migration agent, you're a sound bloke. It is noticed, and it is appreciated.

However, to the BE gang, I'm not sure that it's helpful for us all to speculate about who dobbed Tony in. What if we decide on the wrong person? This could be very damaging to individuals who have built their reputations over a long period. I'm saying this because I think it's important that we don't slide into bias, or a bullying mode. Remember what it feels like to be wrongly accused of something. It's not a nice feeling. Let's not go there. Time to move on....
Old Feb 4th 2006, 9:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Yep agree totally Orange, time to move on and conentrate on our visa hunting. I hope everyone is successful.

hugs Lace x
Old Feb 4th 2006, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

orange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by lacey21
Yep agree totally Orange, time to move on and conentrate on our visa hunting. I hope everyone is successful.

hugs Lace x

Right, let's go get them visas!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.