Processing of Pre-1 July Skilled Cases

Old Oct 30th 2004, 5:50 am
BE Enthusiast

vikk will become famous soon enoughvikk will become famous soon enough
Talking Re: Processing of Pre-1 July Skilled Cases

Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! Thank you George!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 30th 2004, 4:39 pm
mamacares

amendoza is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Processing of Pre-1 July Skilled Cases

Originally Posted by George Lombard
Dear all,

I had the chance to speak to the region 3 manager yesterday and I understand that as of Friday all the MODL pre-1 July cases had been allocated, meaning that from Monday work will commence on non-MODL backlogged applications. As Region 3 now has additional resources we assume that processing will reach the April bubble reasonably quickly, but the holiday season and the size of the bubble will probably slow things up again then. My guess is that all March cases will be allocated by Christmas, but this is only a guess :-)

Cheers,

George Lombard

www.austimmigration.com.au
Thanks.... that's a lovely news!

Cheers,
Hannah
Old Oct 30th 2004, 8:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Processing of Pre-1 July Skilled Cases

Dear all,

I had the chance to speak to the region 3 manager yesterday and I understand that as of Friday all the MODL pre-1 July cases had been allocated, meaning that from Monday work will commence on non-MODL backlogged applications. As Region 3 now has additional resources we assume that processing will reach the April bubble reasonably quickly, but the holiday season and the size of the bubble will probably slow things up again then. My guess is that all March cases will be allocated by Christmas, but this is only a guess :-)

Cheers,

George Lombard

George many thanks for taking the time to post with this valuable information .At least we maybe be able to get meds requested January 2005 we are non MODL.
Cheers Dreamaway.
Old Oct 31st 2004, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

fraze1987 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear all,

Cheers,

George Lombard

Whoo hoo - great news - thanks for taking the time to share the info!
Old Oct 31st 2004, 8:05 am
Just Joined

SpiderHibs is on a distinguished road

Great news! Thanks George.

I spoke to the DIMIA representitives at the Expo in London yesterday. They said they had so many people asking about the backlog, they would get in contact with the ASPC themselves to see what is happening.
Old Oct 31st 2004, 4:21 pm
mcpraj

Dear all,

Cheers,

George Lombard

Thanks George..

But it seems all your queries to aspc are centered around region 3 migrants..
dont you have any region 2 clients..

Raj

Old Nov 2nd 2004, 6:33 am
Forum Regular

step1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dude?!! Why do you want to ask dumb and rude questions? Are you going to be denied visa even if George has only region 3 clients?

Common sense should tell you that George is being nice to his region 3 clients because they are worried about the time DIMA takes to process their applications.

Here is something about George...
http://www.austimmigration.com.au/pages/profile.htm

Rajshekar? Please make sure you don't screw up the reputation of Indians.

Originally Posted by mcpraj
Thanks George..

Raj

Last edited by step1; Nov 2nd 2004 at 6:35 am.
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 7:11 am
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mcpraj
Thanks George..

Raj
Hi Raj,

Yes, we have heaps of Region 2 clients, predominantly onshore applicants or overseas applicants with onshore sponsors, or professionals resident in the UK, Singapore or US. It helps that I speak some Bengali and employ an office junior from Kerala who speaks Malayalam and Hindi; when Nadia comes back from her UN Volunteers position in Hong Kong we'll speak Urdu again.

If I had spoken to the Manager of Region 2 about this I would have told everyone, but as it is I only made one phone call, to the Manager of Region 3, and can't think of a pretext for calling the Manager of Region 2 and asking her as none of our Region 2 clients have any issues with the processing times at the moment.

Cheers,

George Lombard

Old Nov 2nd 2004, 7:37 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Raj,

Yes, we have heaps of Region 2 clients, predominantly onshore applicants or overseas applicants with onshore sponsors, or professionals resident in the UK, Singapore or US. It helps that I speak some Bengali and employ an office junior from Kerala who speaks Malayalam and Hindi; when Nadia comes back from her UN Volunteers position in Hong Kong we'll speak Urdu again.

If I had spoken to the Manager of Region 2 about this I would have told everyone, but as it is I only made one phone call, to the Manager of Region 3, and can't think of a pretext for calling the Manager of Region 2 and asking her as none of our Region 2 clients have any issues with the processing times at the moment.

Cheers,

George Lombard

Hi George,
Sorry to pester Can i ask if you have had any sort of confirmation that all pre-July MODL have now got case officers?

Thanks,
Donna.
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 7:41 am
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by madsad
Hi George,
Sorry to pester Can i ask if you have had any sort of confirmation that all pre-July MODL have now got case officers?

Thanks,
Donna.
Hi Donna,

Ask your agent :-) But yes, that's the size of it. Having a case officer doesn't mean an immediate visa grant, but obviously you can't get a visa without one.

Cheers,

George Lombard

Old Nov 2nd 2004, 7:44 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Donna,

Ask your agent :-) But yes, that's the size of it. Having a case officer doesn't mean an immediate visa grant, but obviously you can't get a visa without one.

Cheers,

George Lombard

Appreciate your reply George-thanks

Donna.