Priority 5 Discussion & Speculation Thread

Old Sep 13th 2013, 6:25 am
PR33T

PR33T is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Priority 5 Discussion & Speculation Thread

Allocation Dates updated :- But no updates for P5 - http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...tion-times.htm
Old Sep 13th 2013, 6:32 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PR33T
Allocation Dates updated :- But no updates for P5 - http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...tion-times.htm
Thanks for the update.
Old Sep 13th 2013, 6:37 am
PR33T

PR33T is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
Thanks for the update.
No worries Mate.
Old Sep 14th 2013, 8:21 am
Account Closed

ponpon is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,ALL.

Recently 885 and 175 online application status has changed.
07/09/2013 Further medicals required Message
07/09/2013 HIV blood test required Message
Organise your health examinations

And I heard 175 applicants from high risk country received e-mail from DIAC to update their cv, form 80 within 28 days on end of Aug.
I am from low risk country so I don't receive any e-mail.
Other 175 applicants from low risk country are also same.
And I heard it doesn't show new line for 176 applications.
Old Sep 14th 2013, 8:23 am

mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ponpon
Hi,ALL.

Recently 885 and 175 online application status has changed.
07/09/2013 HIV blood test required Message
Organise your health examinations

And I heard 175 applicants from high risk country received e-mail from DIAC to update their cv, form 80 within 28 days on end of Aug.
I am from low risk country so I don't receive any e-mail.
Other 175 applicants from low risk country are also same.
And I heard it doesn't show new line for 176 applications.
Unless you hear it from DIAC, I would take it with a pinch of salt.
Old Sep 14th 2013, 8:36 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
Unless you hear it from DIAC, I would take it with a pinch of salt.
mrsgreenstar76
My online status has changed.
When I press organise health examinations, there is a link to fill the medical questionnaire in.
But I don't have a CO yet.
I lodged on 175 visa on Dec2008.
Attached Thumbnails Priority 5 Discussion & Speculation Thread-%E7%84%A1%E9%A1%8C.jpg  

Last edited by ponpon; Sep 14th 2013 at 8:56 am.
Old Sep 14th 2013, 8:39 am

mrsgreenstar76
When I press organise health examinations, it is show questionnaire page.
Attachment 113892
So? I'm not doubting your status has changed. What I'm addressing is where you kept saying "I heard this" or "I heard that". Unless you have instructions from DIAC, take what you "hear" from others with a pinch of salt.
Old Sep 14th 2013, 8:58 am
Account Closed

Sorry.
I just want to share with the information.
Old Sep 14th 2013, 9:00 am

Sorry.
I just want to share with the information.
There's no need to apologise. I just wanted to warn you to be careful about stuff you hear that doesn't come directly from DIAC, or with a verifiable DIAC link.
Old Sep 14th 2013, 9:07 am
Account Closed

Thanks for your advise
Old Sep 27th 2013, 9:32 am
Just Joined

Lokesh is an unknown quantity at this point

mrsgreenstar76
When I press organise health examinations, there is a link to fill the medical questionnaire in.
Hi,
My case also the same. I have applied 175 in July 2009. Online status changed as you shown. Planning to go ahead and complete the medicals. Case officer not allocated yet and have not received any email.
Old Sep 27th 2013, 9:58 am
Forum Regular

Rhubarb65 has a reputation beyond reputeRhubarb65 has a reputation beyond reputeRhubarb65 has a reputation beyond reputeRhubarb65 has a reputation beyond reputeRhubarb65 has a reputation beyond reputeRhubarb65 has a reputation beyond reputeRhubarb65 has a reputation beyond reputeRhubarb65 has a reputation beyond reputeRhubarb65 has a reputation beyond reputeRhubarb65 has a reputation beyond reputeRhubarb65 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lokesh
Hi,
Planning to go ahead and complete the medicals. Case officer not allocated yet and have not received any email.
Hi Lokesh,

as others have advised in the other current thread:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=810411
you would be strongly advised not to proceed with your Meds without a specific request from your CO; to do otherwise is asking for trouble further down the line, perhaps with an expired medical or a very short period to validate a visa.

You asked for advice in the other thread and yet you seem to be intent on ignoring it - this is, of course, your prerogative. Contacting the Department for clarification (as you are invited to do) would seem to be the best move.

Last edited by Rhubarb65; Sep 27th 2013 at 10:23 am.
Old Sep 27th 2013, 10:33 am
Just Joined

Lokesh is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rhubarb65
Hi Lokesh,

as others have advised in the other current thread:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=810411
you would be strongly advised not to proceed with your Meds without a specific request from your CO; to do otherwise is asking for trouble further down the line, perhaps with an expired medical or a very short period to validate a visa.

You asked for advice in the other thread and yet you seem to be intent on ignoring it - this is, of course, your prerogative. Contacting the Department for clarification (as you are invited to do) would seem to be the best move.
Hi,
I have contacted the immigration consultants and explained my case as discussed here, and they suggested that recently the emails from the department asking for many queries have significantly reduced due to change in the processing systems/upgrade. they mentioned this has happend to their clients aswell. so they suggested to go ahead to avoid any delays (waiting for more than 4 years). in the mean time i have contacted the department yesterday and awaiting for response. They advised me that What ever is requested in online status update, has to be done.

Last edited by Lokesh; Sep 27th 2013 at 11:18 am.
Old Sep 27th 2013, 11:42 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lokesh
Hi,
I have contacted the immigration consultants and explained my case as discussed here, and they suggested that recently the emails from the department asking for many queries have significantly reduced due to change in the processing systems/upgrade. they mentioned this has happend to their clients aswell. so they suggested to go ahead to avoid any delays (waiting for more than 4 years). in the mean time i have contacted the department yesterday and awaiting for response. They advised me that What ever is requested in online status update, has to be done.
With all due respect to your " immigration consultants" whoever they may be. the only person who knows if DIBP actually require you to do your medical NOW is your CO.
In your other thread you said that you have seen a mesage from the department stating contact the Department if you have not yet received notification about these requirements by selecting the Contact the Department link on the Application Status Page'.

That is where you will get the definitive answer from.
Old Sep 27th 2013, 12:58 pm
Just Joined

Renny79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, new to this forum....just pop in every now and then to see whom is getting their visa's in the old 175 category.

We have been waiting since end of 2008 and also received the "update your medicals" on our visa application page.

I personally CALLED DIAC and asked them if I should go do my medicals and their words were...

DO NOT GO FOR YOUR MEDICALS OR SUBMIT ANY OTHER DOCUMENTATION UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN ASKED TO DO SO FROM A CASE OFFICER. THERE IS STILL A SIGNIFICANT WAIT FOR ALL OLD APPLICANTS AND OF NO USE TO DO YOUR MEDICALS NOW. SHE ALSO CONFIRMED THAT THEY ARE STILL IN THE MAY 2008 REGION OF PROCESSING FOR CATEGORY 5 (175).

We all want to get excited and go ahead and push things, but they will take their time like they see fit and we will be notified via a case officer of our next steps

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.