Priorities????

Old Mar 23rd 2009, 12:19 pm
Forum Regular

off2oz2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Priorities????

Please someone explaine this to me. I just came across this on this site: http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...on/pdf/faq.pdf

"Q2 What are the processing priorities?
The priority processing direction gives priority processing to permanent applications in the following order:
1. Employer sponsorship.
2. State or territory sponsorship.
3. An occupation on the Critical Skills List (CSL).
4. An occupation on the MODL.
5. All other applications.

The new priority processing direction gives priority processing to provisional applications in the following order:
1. State or territory sponsorship.
2. Family sponsorship where the applicant’s occupation is listed on the CSL.
3. All other applications.

What do they mean by NEW PRIORITY PROCESSING FOR PROVISIONAL VISAS!!

Off2oz (maybe one day)
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 12:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

mavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Priorities????

Originally Posted by off2oz2
Please someone explaine this to me. I just came across this on this site: http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...on/pdf/faq.pdf

"Q2 What are the processing priorities?
The priority processing direction gives priority processing to permanent applications in the following order:
1. Employer sponsorship.
2. State or territory sponsorship.
3. An occupation on the Critical Skills List (CSL).
4. An occupation on the MODL.
5. All other applications.

The new priority processing direction gives priority processing to provisional applications in the following order:
1. State or territory sponsorship.
2. Family sponsorship where the applicant’s occupation is listed on the CSL.
3. All other applications.

What do they mean by NEW PRIORITY PROCESSING FOR PROVISIONAL VISAS!!

Off2oz (maybe one day)
provisional visas are temporary visas that provides a pathway to permanent residence like the 475 visa.
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

off2oz2 is an unknown quantity at this point

So did I understand it correct?

If I applied in Jan 2008 for a family sponsored 475 but am not on the CSL list, Shall I be expecting some news after May 09 or before that?? Please give me hope

off2oz2 (maybe one day)
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 12:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

mavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by off2oz2
So did I understand it correct?

If I applied in Jan 2008 for a family sponsored 475 but am not on the CSL list, Shall I be expecting some news after May 09 or before that?? Please give me hope

off2oz2 (maybe one day)
With the 16 March changes it became very hard to predict when a visa will be granted. I don't think anyone can be sure when you will get a visa. It's all just wishful thinking.

However, CSL applications should be done with by May 2009 or even earlier (due to the change in the list which made it shorter). So if the announced quota isn`t reached, I think you would have a good chance of getting a visa or being in the front of the queue if they decided other Non-CSL applicants are to wait.

so good luck
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 3:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mavios
With the 16 March changes it became very hard to predict when a visa will be granted. I don't think anyone can be sure when you will get a visa. It's all just wishful thinking.

However, CSL applications should be done with by May 2009 or even earlier (due to the change in the list which made it shorter). So if the announced quota isn`t reached, I think you would have a good chance of getting a visa or being in the front of the queue if they decided other Non-CSL applicants are to wait.

so good luck
So any idea on GSM 175 MODL HR FEB 2009 Application Paper based 12 months earlier now??????????????????????????