Prices for agents???

Old Mar 30th 2005, 6:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Prices for agents???

Im now sitting with all our copies, letters, photos, application form and acceptance from TRA, ready to send our application away, but we are seriously panicking that we wont send it away properly and may mess it up because of this.

We are now discussing using an agent but are unsure of prices. Would anyone be able to give me names of agents used and prices for maybe just doing the visa app?

Thanks in advance
Old Mar 30th 2005, 6:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all
Talking Re: Prices for agents???

Originally Posted by angel17796
Im now sitting with all our copies, letters, photos, application form and acceptance from TRA, ready to send our application away, but we are seriously panicking that we wont send it away properly and may mess it up because of this.

We are now discussing using an agent but are unsure of prices. Would anyone be able to give me names of agents used and prices for maybe just doing the visa app?

Thanks in advance
We just used an agent to check over our application for us, (visa checking service) about 200 pounds, they said we had done everything fine our self's, we found it quite straight forward and saved a lot of money doing it that way. otherwise if an agent does it all for you then it's between 2 and 3 grand that's what we were quoted anyway.

Good luck
Paula.

Paula.
Old Mar 30th 2005, 6:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prices for agents???

Thanks in advance
Hi,
we're using www.gomatilda.com they come highly recomended on here cant remember what theyre charging have a look on the website.
Hope this helps
Hilary
They only charge for whatever part of their service you use.

Last edited by hilary6; Mar 30th 2005 at 6:52 pm.
Old Mar 30th 2005, 9:21 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks in advance
Jacqui Ure - Opendoor migration service - £600 (special rate for being a nurse)
pm me if you want more details
Gillian
Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:55 am
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

Thanks in advance
Why do you need an agent?
If you've passed TRA without an agent then you should pass the visa app no probs. You've done the hardest part!

Best of luck anyway
Old Mar 31st 2005, 8:05 am
BE Forum Addict

spottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by TheRossers
Why do you need an agent?
If you've passed TRA without an agent then you should pass the visa app no probs. You've done the hardest part!

Best of luck anyway
I agree the skills assessment is the hard part, the application is just form filling. If you managed to fill in you're UK passport form then you should be able to do this one yourself. I'd have a go before contacting an agent.
Old Mar 31st 2005, 8:24 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks in advance

I am using http://www.australia-migration.com/p...ASSESSMENT/112
I cant recommend them highly enough - as for the cost about £2.5k which includes all the application fees applicable to DIMIA and my skills assessing body (ACS) so i think their fees were about £1000(ish) when you consider you are going to pay out 2%(ish) of your house sale to an estate agent - i didnt think it was too bad a deal.

If you have any other questions let me know.

Cheers

Jon
Old Mar 31st 2005, 8:52 am
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cantwait
We just used an agent to check over our application for us, (visa checking service) about 200 pounds, they said we had done everything fine our self's, we found it quite straight forward and saved a lot of money doing it that way. otherwise if an agent does it all for you then it's between 2 and 3 grand that's what we were quoted anyway.

Good luck
Paula.

Paula.
Thanks to everyone for your help. After having slept on this (and argued) we have decided to try ourselves and if need be we will use the visa checking service just to put my mind at rest. Thanks again for your help.
Old Mar 31st 2005, 1:13 pm
Forum Regular

PhilShila will become famous soon enoughPhilShila will become famous soon enough

Thanks to everyone for your help. After having slept on this (and argued) we have decided to try ourselves and if need be we will use the visa checking service just to put my mind at rest. Thanks again for your help.
Good move - I did STNI, ACS and DIMIA applications all myself and had no issues. It's just form filling, and if your case is straightforward, you have nothing to worry about and no need to throw money at it.

Anything on the form that you aren't sure about, ask on this forum and someone will help (as long as it's a straightforward question and not an 'issue').

If there is any information you can't remember (like I couldn't remember the name of my employer when I worked in Oz 20 years ago, or the address I lived at for 4 years in Malaysia), just say so. Didn't even get questioned - if they can tell you're an honest, straightforward case, they won't penalise you for that sort of thing.

Cheers

Phil
Old Mar 31st 2005, 3:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by PhilShila
Good move - I did STNI, ACS and DIMIA applications all myself and had no issues. It's just form filling, and if your case is straightforward, you have nothing to worry about and no need to throw money at it.

Anything on the form that you aren't sure about, ask on this forum and someone will help (as long as it's a straightforward question and not an 'issue').

If there is any information you can't remember (like I couldn't remember the name of my employer when I worked in Oz 20 years ago, or the address I lived at for 4 years in Malaysia), just say so. Didn't even get questioned - if they can tell you're an honest, straightforward case, they won't penalise you for that sort of thing.

Cheers

Phil
Cheers, this is goin to sound ridiculous but we have filled in the forms no problem at all its just the checklist thats getting me. On a different thread we have talked about the checklist and how we send it all away and im just getting worried that if we dont do it right that it might affect our application.

I swear im a natural born worrier but we are going to try and then hope for the best.

Cheers
Old Mar 31st 2005, 6:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

No worries, I used ASA www.australia-migration.com

I paid ~$5k for everything - assesment and application fees, professional fees....was the best £2k I ever spent!!

SS
Old Mar 31st 2005, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

charlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant future

Thanks in advance

Hi
We used an agent just for the visa application, I am so so so glad we did, we had a complex application for Skilled Independant 136 as we have 2 teenage daugthers.

We used Go Matilda, H.O'H she was an angel and put up with all my worried calls during the 2 months and 18 days of our process. Even she was surprised with the speed of our application (I'm a Nurse) the service we received from GM was fanstastic could not have asked for more. The cost was very affordable seeing as we had already dealt with the TRA first under £600

Would recommend them every time

Charlie & Family
Old Apr 1st 2005, 5:29 am
Forum Regular

teddy78 is an unknown quantity at this point

i wouldn't use an agent if my application is pretty straight forward to send.
don't want to spend $$$ on form filling and courier service.

if yours is complex enough, then u should use an expert service.
Old Apr 1st 2005, 8:09 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks in advance
Hi angel,
I did my own NOOSR but got an agent to do main application as we had a few complications.
We used Toni - [email protected]
She was fantastic and got us over our many hurdles for only £1,395
I would definitely recommend her.
Sarah