pre July had meds how long now

Old Apr 8th 2005, 8:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all
Default pre July had meds how long now

Hello all,

I,m a pre july 2004 136 skilled our meds are done and due to be sent in 1 week after docs have recieved blood tests.Does anyone know how long the visa will be from when the meds are sent.

dave
Old Apr 8th 2005, 10:30 pm
Account Closed

Nicstids is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: pre July had meds how long now

Originally Posted by chippy dave
Hello all,

I,m a pre july 2004 136 skilled our meds are done and due to be sent in 1 week after docs have recieved blood tests.Does anyone know how long the visa will be from when the meds are sent.

dave
Ours took 4 weeks so not long for you now!!
Old Apr 9th 2005, 6:37 am
Forum Regular

tracyd has a spectacular aura abouttracyd has a spectacular aura abouttracyd has a spectacular aura about

Hello all,

dave
Hi dave, ours were sent exactly 4 weeks today. Not heard anything yet but will let you know when we do. Hopefully any day now.

Good luck with yours

Tracy
Old Apr 9th 2005, 6:41 am
Forum Regular

tracyd has a spectacular aura abouttracyd has a spectacular aura abouttracyd has a spectacular aura about

Hello all,

dave
have sent you some karma to help with the final wait, this bit seems to be the most agonizing!

Tracy
Old Apr 9th 2005, 9:40 am
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all

Thanks guys,if you could let us know Tracey that would be great.

dave
Old Apr 9th 2005, 10:18 am
BE Enthusiast

xxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enoughxxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enough

Hello all,

dave
Hi Dave from what ive seen they seem to be coming back within 4 weeks good luck will send you some Karma for what should be the last time of waiting lol

Debs xxx
Old Apr 9th 2005, 12:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

robert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud of
Smile Re: pre July had meds how long now

Originally Posted by xxdebsonlinexx
Hi Dave from what ive seen they seem to be coming back within 4 weeks good luck will send you some Karma for what should be the last time of waiting lol

Debs xxx
hi to you all our meds requested on fri 18th march and and sent the same day to aus.still waiting.

17 october. 2003 had meeting with agent.
23 april 2004 got positive tra.
17 june 2004 accepted for stni victoria (plasterer in demand)
24 june 2004 application for visa lodged
23 sept 2004 got acknowledgment and file number
15 march 2005 meds and pcc requested
there may be light at the end of the tunnel for the pre july applicants
Old Apr 9th 2005, 7:55 pm
Wanna-be Pommie B******s

Gaz&Rach is on a distinguished road

Hello all,

dave
Dave

We had meds done 1st March, doc said he was sending them 1 to 2 weeks later. We heard from Agent 24th March, Visa Granted. So if you guess at the doc sending them around 10th/11th March then it was only 2 weeks later that we got the Visa Grant!

Not long now and you'll feel as weird as we did/do!

Rachel
Old Apr 10th 2005, 7:57 am
Forum Regular

sun bums is on a distinguished road

Hello all,

dave
Hi Dave,
We are pre July 136 & went on the new MODL in September.
Our meds were sent December 11th 2004 and we have'nt heard a bloody thing yet. The wait is a little frustrating to say the least. Both us and our agents have emailed the case officer but have not received any reply. Agent says this kind of wait is not uncommon at the moment but we would like to know if anyone else has been left hanging this long.
Good luck mate
Old Apr 10th 2005, 12:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sun bums
Hi Dave,
We are pre July 136 & went on the new MODL in September.
Our meds were sent December 11th 2004 and we have'nt heard a bloody thing yet. The wait is a little frustrating to say the least. Both us and our agents have emailed the case officer but have not received any reply. Agent says this kind of wait is not uncommon at the moment but we would like to know if anyone else has been left hanging this long.
Good luck mate

Hiya sun bums,

I,m no expert but your wait seems to be too long for modl applicants.Is your agent sure the wait is normal.it may be worth asking a question about your timeline on here.Hope i,m not worrying you like i said i,m no expert.Good luck to you also.

dave
Old Apr 10th 2005, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

Three P's has a spectacular aura aboutThree P's has a spectacular aura aboutThree P's has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Gaz&Rach
Dave

We had meds done 1st March, doc said he was sending them 1 to 2 weeks later. We heard from Agent 24th March, Visa Granted. So if you guess at the doc sending them around 10th/11th March then it was only 2 weeks later that we got the Visa Grant!

Not long now and you'll feel as weird as we did/do!

Rachel

Dave,

We were the same as Gaz & Rach, had our meds done on 1 March and Visa granted on 24 March. I do know of others though that had them done round about the same time as us but are still waiting.

Anyway good luck and it shouldn't be too long for you now!

Jenny
Old Apr 10th 2005, 4:01 pm
Forum Regular

sun bums is on a distinguished road

Hiya sun bums,

I,m no expert but your wait seems to be too long for modl applicants.Is your agent sure the wait is normal.it may be worth asking a question about your timeline on here.Hope i,m not worrying you like i said i,m no expert.Good luck to you also.

dave
Hi Dave,
We quite agree, the wait is ridiculously far too long. Our agent emailed the case officer about 6 weeks ago and we then emailed ourselves about 4 weeks ago. Neither received a reply.
Our agent has told us that there are a few of us who seem to be held up 'for some reason' and has assured us that were not alone but if anything was wrong we would have been told and to just wait. We did post a question on here some weeks ago but only got 2 replies. This we took this as there being no more pre July 136, MODL Sept people left on here awaiting their visa.
Might email case officer again.
Old Apr 10th 2005, 7:49 pm
Have only gone and GOT IT

Bed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the rough

Hello all,

dave
Hello Dave,

we are 136 chippie non mod meds arrived at Sydney 8th April 1 year to the day the application arrived at dimia
Four weeks would be great eh?
Trouble is we have bond request yet, old git you see need the extra points so i dont think we will be at the got it stage for a while yet

Still its a releife to be actually be in comunicardo with a C.O.

Good luck and heres to a short wait to all pre july applicants.