Pre-july Got It.yeeeeehhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa

Old Sep 1st 2005, 6:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all
Default Re: Pre-july Got It.yeeeeehhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa

Originally Posted by chmushi
Dear David,

Can u please post your timelines?

Thanks

I,ll try this is from memory

13th April 04 applied
med and pc requests early April 05
med referal 22 may 05
visa yesturday

hope this helps.

dave
Old Sep 1st 2005, 6:37 pm
Forum Regular

Pauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nice

Many congratulations Dave & family, you really deserve it after that wait. As someone else said I don't know how you survived it!!! We have only been waiting 2 month and it seems like a life time. I just hope we get assigned KB as our CO!!!!!!

All the best & btw we are heading to Perth too (if we ever get the visa)
Old Sep 1st 2005, 6:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all

Thanks for all the replies guys.Maybe some of us will meet up on the other side and all this will seem like a lifetime ago.

Good luck again if your still waiting especially my pre july buddies.

dave
Old Sep 4th 2005, 4:45 am
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

Originally Posted by chippy dave
Hello everyone,

Been waiting a lomg time to post this and here it is.

GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT GOT GOT IT GOT it OH YES BY THE WAY I,VE GO IT.

I,m a pre july 04 applicant our application was recieved mid April 04.So it has took over 17 months but that dos,nt matter as i feel fantastic.When i got the news from our agent i was stood on the top of the scaffold on my site and just sceamed at anyone who would listen VISA YEEEHHHH VISA YEEEEEHHHAAAAAA.

Finally i would like to thank all you guys on here for your help and support.Recently having messages of support has helped me so much,so for that thank you.

Dave,Sam,Kiera and Amy
Fan bloody tastic, well done mate, sorry I missed it, busy doing all the touristy stuff before getting a job. Good on yer!
Old Sep 4th 2005, 8:32 am
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everyone,

GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT GOT GOT IT GOT it OH YES BY THE WAY I,VE GO IT.

I,m a pre july 04 applicant our application was recieved mid April 04.So it has took over 17 months but that dos,nt matter as i feel fantastic.When i got the news from our agent i was stood on the top of the scaffold on my site and just sceamed at anyone who would listen VISA YEEEHHHH VISA YEEEEEHHHAAAAAA.

Finally i would like to thank all you guys on here for your help and support.Recently having messages of support has helped me so much,so for that thank you.

Dave,Sam,Kiera and Amy

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 4th 2005, 11:33 pm
Forum Regular

Sherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the rough

Hello everyone,

Dave,Sam,Kiera and Amy
All the best Dave and Sam,
Big CONGRATULATIONS from Pete and Sherie!!!!!!!
we've been looking out for your news but missed it till now as we've been sooo busy, have sold the car on ebay today, as well as the scaffolding, cement mixer etc etc....lol,
no buyer for the house but with only 9 days to go who cares we are just thinkin of how great its goin to be being down under!!!
See you there,
All the best to you,
Pete,Sherie, Ben, Becky and Dan.
Old Sep 5th 2005, 9:06 am
Forum Regular

ianandlou is on a distinguished road

Well done Dave

Good luck with the next part of the adventure.

Ian
Old Sep 5th 2005, 7:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sherie
All the best Dave and Sam,
Big CONGRATULATIONS from Pete and Sherie!!!!!!!
we've been looking out for your news but missed it till now as we've been sooo busy, have sold the car on ebay today, as well as the scaffolding, cement mixer etc etc....lol,
no buyer for the house but with only 9 days to go who cares we are just thinkin of how great its goin to be being down under!!!
See you there,
All the best to you,
Pete,Sherie, Ben, Becky and Dan.

Hello pete and sherie,

9 days eh i bet your heads in a right spin.Yes we are chuffed to bits we have the visa.I,ve been really busy sorting out the move and tying up some things at this end.

good luck dave and sam
Old Sep 5th 2005, 7:58 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Congratulations! ...