Forum Regular

margoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pre-july Got It.yeeeeehhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa

Originally Posted by pioneer
Congratulations - brilliant news.
Sharon

GREAT!! CONGRATS!!!!!!

Enjoy

Are now all of us pre-julyer on our way to oz???
Old Aug 31st 2005, 6:04 pm
An Official Visa Holder

toon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chippy dave
Hello everyone,

Been waiting a lomg time to post this and here it is.

GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT GOT GOT IT GOT it OH YES BY THE WAY I,VE GO IT.

I,m a pre july 04 applicant our application was recieved mid April 04.So it has took over 17 months but that dos,nt matter as i feel fantastic.When i got the news from our agent i was stood on the top of the scaffold on my site and just sceamed at anyone who would listen VISA YEEEHHHH VISA YEEEEEHHHAAAAAA.

Finally i would like to thank all you guys on here for your help and support.Recently having messages of support has helped me so much,so for that thank you.

Dave,Sam,Kiera and Amy

Can I ask why it took so long to get??
Old Aug 31st 2005, 6:18 pm
Happy, happy Visa holders

Location: Back in Huddersfield, after fantastic time in Gold Coast
And&Mez has a spectacular aura aboutAnd&Mez has a spectacular aura aboutAnd&Mez has a spectacular aura about

BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIAA AAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNTTT

Many Many congratulations Dave to you and your family. Been waiting to hear this news. Wife just logged on and shouted out HE'S GOT IT!! Enjoy your night - afew bevvies i bet. Great meeting you the other week, i will call up again before we go. Booked flights, we fly to Brisbane on 12th October so the S**T is really hitting the fan at the mo. Packers come on Friday.

Once again Congratulations your patience sure paid off. (Karma on the way) And and Mary
Old Aug 31st 2005, 6:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

vikk will become famous soon enoughvikk will become famous soon enough

So, so very, very pleased for you, Sam and your little chipettes. I really don't think I could be any happier for you all. Thank you for phoning this morning you really cheered my day up. Think it's time to start living now isn't it! Grab that glass and I'll send you a very big cyber cheers & congrats. I don't know of anyone who has waited longer.
Old Aug 31st 2005, 7:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

Wonderful news! Congrats to all the family. YouCanLaugh Next?
Old Aug 31st 2005, 7:07 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Brilliant news Dave!!!!!!! I hope you are having some great celebrations tonight!!!!!? When do you plan to leave?

Congrats again,

Lynn
Old Aug 31st 2005, 7:32 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everyone,

GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT GOT GOT IT GOT it OH YES BY THE WAY I,VE GO IT.

I,m a pre july 04 applicant our application was recieved mid April 04.So it has took over 17 months but that dos,nt matter as i feel fantastic.When i got the news from our agent i was stood on the top of the scaffold on my site and just sceamed at anyone who would listen VISA YEEEHHHH VISA YEEEEEHHHAAAAAA.

Finally i would like to thank all you guys on here for your help and support.Recently having messages of support has helped me so much,so for that thank you.

Dave,Sam,Kiera and Amy

Huge Congratulations im sure it makes the awful long wait worthwhile!!

CONGRATS AGAIN YOU DESERVE LOADS

Kris xx
Old Aug 31st 2005, 7:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all

Huge Congratulations god know's you've waited long enough.
CONGRATS AGAIN.

paula & peter
Old Aug 31st 2005, 8:41 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Pre-july Got It.yeeeeehhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hello everyone,

Dave,Sam,Kiera and Amy
About time too....we all started to think you didn't really want to go..!!!!!
Old Aug 31st 2005, 8:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all

Cheers guys.It warms my heart having you lot happy for us.Maybe as we,re on the same journey only then does another truly understand what about two years of considering,applying and finally recieving a visa actually means.

Sunshine and lynn,

Looking at being Perth bound in about 6 weeks.

toon williams,

Quite common for pre julyers from 2004.

One more thing on this post.Don,t forget there are still some pre Julyers left on this forum.A few of them have the same CO as myself KB.It looks like KB has found a new lease of life.So hopefully not long for the rest of you.

thanks again dave and family

ps. i think the best thing about getting the visa is when the next person who says to me have you heard anything yet.Instead of saying no i,ll be saying you know what yes i have i,ve got it i,m the proud owner of an Australian entry visa so fu%*"ff asking now. HE HE
Old Aug 31st 2005, 9:00 pm
Aussie Citizen

Location: Iz Tralia (as said by my 3-yr-old son)... and LOVING it..!!
Rogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to all

Bloody fantastic news Dave
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S
It really couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

All the best,
The Rogues.
Old Aug 31st 2005, 9:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Hello everyone,

Dave,Sam,Kiera and Amy
Wonderful news Dave....I have no idea how you guys haven't gon einsane with the wait...5 months and I'm losing it...

Have a great time celebrating.

Judith
Old Aug 31st 2005, 10:12 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Pre-july Got It.yeeeeehhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hello everyone,

Dave,Sam,Kiera and Amy
Well Dave and Sam

We said it this morning (and I don't care how early you phone me) and Ill say it again

WE ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations it has made our day you gettin the visa today....
We know that you are headed Perth but we would like to wish you, and the girls all the luck in the world as you really deserve it.

We have known you for just under 12 months now and if its 1 thing that has come out of all this immigration thing is that we have made really good friends like you guys.

Good Luck and keep in touch, I emailed you our other email addresses.
Will phone you before we fly, but meanwhile enjoy the feeling

Luv and best wishes for the future
Ang, Rich and girls
Old Aug 31st 2005, 10:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of light

Hello everyone,

Dave,Sam,Kiera and Amy
Well done, must be the dancing threat!

Congrats
Old Aug 31st 2005, 10:48 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Was Reading Berks. Now Palm Beach (summer bay), Sydney NSW
Ady Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really nice

congratulations mate - its a great feeling!
After 16 months of waiting and getting our visa this week I know exactly how you are feeling. Enjoy the moment that us Pre Julyers have waited so long for. Thats hope the rest of our gang follow soon.
Ady

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.