Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Pre-Granted. (Q about English education fee)

Pre-Granted. (Q about English education fee)

Old Oct 16th 2009, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

sunitram is on a distinguished road
Default Pre-Granted. (Q about English education fee)

Hi Friends.^^ Thank you everybody so much, especially you moderators, who have given me good and warm advices.

I got pre grant letter today. What I should do is pay my spouse's English education cost.
I thought I should pay 3,510 AUD after reading briefly recent 990i, so I write my credit card information on the document with the cost of "3,510 AUD" and sent it. After some hours, however, I found that I should pay 2,925 AUD instead of 3,510, because I lodged my application in April this year and revised version of 990i is adapted to a person who lodges his application after the date. I made another copy with 2,925 AUD with my credit card information and sent it to the CO again with explanation. Do you think this makes delaying or I may not get refund the difference?

Thank you.

Last edited by sunitram; Oct 16th 2009 at 2:55 pm.
Old Oct 25th 2009, 3:31 pm
Forum Regular

aussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pre-Granted. (Q about English education fee)

DIAC might get back to you with the details regarding Refund provided you have paid more that what was expected.

Last edited by aussie_explorer; Oct 25th 2009 at 3:33 pm. Reason: Added specific circumstance