Pre Grant letter recieved!!

Old Oct 16th 2009, 4:28 am
Forum Regular

kml123 is just really nicekml123 is just really nicekml123 is just really nicekml123 is just really nicekml123 is just really nicekml123 is just really nicekml123 is just really nicekml123 is just really nicekml123 is just really nice
Smile Pre Grant letter recieved!!

Thanks to everyone here who has helped me out, I couldn't have got through the application process without your help

One more piece of advice, do i need to respond within 28 days with my travel plans, letter seems to have standard request format, I'm a little confused!
Old Oct 16th 2009, 4:41 am
Forum Regular

sunitram is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pre Grant letter recieved!!

Originally Posted by kml123
Thanks to everyone here who has helped me out, I couldn't have got through the application process without your help

One more piece of advice, do i need to respond within 28 days with my travel plans, letter seems to have standard request format, I'm a little confused!
Congratulations~

I have a question. Is a Pre Grant letter a paper letter? or e-mail?
Old Oct 16th 2009, 4:43 am
Forum Regular

kml123 is just really nicekml123 is just really nicekml123 is just really nicekml123 is just really nicekml123 is just really nicekml123 is just really nicekml123 is just really nicekml123 is just really nicekml123 is just really nice

email - same as the request for extra info

Does anyone know how quickly I need to leave, I'm sponsored at the moment so was hoping to leave the trip until Christmas to validate my PR....don't have a huge amount of leave to take
Old Oct 16th 2009, 4:50 am
Forum Regular

Mayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really nice

email - same as the request for extra info

Does anyone know how quickly I need to leave, I'm sponsored at the moment so was hoping to leave the trip until Christmas to validate my PR....don't have a huge amount of leave to take
Congrats first of all...

what information i gather from here on BE is that you need only to provide travel plans within 28 days with the proof of itinerary of a trip (of a later date).but I'm not sure how long you can hold up your trip.some one may come up with a answer here which will be even useful information to me..

Cheers....
Old Oct 16th 2009, 4:58 am
Forum Regular

So excited I didn't read the letter properly - i have an initial entry date of May 2010, so I'm assuming that would be the last date I could leave and come back... so my Christmas trip should be fine! I'll submit the intinerary and let you know
Old Oct 16th 2009, 7:54 am
Forum Regular

ssumit is an unknown quantity at this point

So excited I didn't read the letter properly - i have an initial entry date of May 2010, so I'm assuming that would be the last date I could leave and come back... so my Christmas trip should be fine! I'll submit the intinerary and let you know
congrats mate! you are correct in understanding that you just need to reply with ur travel plans which should be before the initial entry date. I am in same boat..as i got pre grant last friday. ..Usually People rush as taling long time for validation may cause change is circumstances and it'll delay the process a bit.

but for now enjoy the moment
Old Oct 19th 2009, 2:46 am
Forum Regular

Thanks Sumit, Have sent my itinerary and certified copy of my passport now, I don't think there is going to be any major change in circumstance, and I just can't afford a trip to NZ / PNG etc now, and then to return to europe at christmas time

Hope you're enjoying the good news
Old Oct 19th 2009, 4:33 am
Forum Regular

lalitahuja is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats mate.
I got AFP and uploaded and now

Cheers.

Please put your timeline in signatures as it will help others.
Old Oct 19th 2009, 11:41 am
Forum Regular

joshattack is an unknown quantity at this point

Just want an understanding in pre grant letter lads. On what conditions are we given a pre grant. Is it just for onshore applicants or also for offshore applicants?
Old Oct 19th 2009, 10:25 pm
Forum Regular

Pre Grant letters are issued to applicants that have applied for an offshore visa and are in Australia when processing of docs is complete, you need to let DIAC know when you are going to leave Australia so they can grant your visa

If someone could explain why this is the case i would very much appreciate it!
Old Oct 19th 2009, 10:27 pm
Forum Regular

joshattack is an unknown quantity at this point

Pre Grant letters are issued to applicants that have applied for an offshore visa and are in Australia when processing of docs is complete, you need to let DIAC know when you are going to leave Australia so they can grant your visa

If someone could explain why this is the case i would very much appreciate it!
Thanks for info mate... hmmm i taught i did read somewhere this system has been abolished?????
Old Oct 19th 2009, 10:33 pm
Forum Regular

Not as of 16th - its a real pain cos costs a bit to leave Oz, going to need to wait for Christmas trip