practical assessment???

Old May 18th 2010, 4:17 pm
Just Joined

CHRIS.B and EMMA.T is just really niceCHRIS.B and EMMA.T is just really niceCHRIS.B and EMMA.T is just really niceCHRIS.B and EMMA.T is just really niceCHRIS.B and EMMA.T is just really niceCHRIS.B and EMMA.T is just really niceCHRIS.B and EMMA.T is just really niceCHRIS.B and EMMA.T is just really nice
Default practical assessment???

Hi people

ill be taking my plumbing practical assessment on the 24th,im starting to get very nervous about it now because i dont know what to expect! has anyone got any info about it or any advice on what to revise on.
any help would be great

cheers
Old May 19th 2010, 2:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: practical assessment???

You could try looking in the plumbers section of the forum for info...
http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=119
Good luck!
Old May 19th 2010, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Camberwell/S.E London > Orpington > Mornington > heart will always be in Tullamore. Co Offaly
steve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to all

Originally Posted by CHRIS.B and EMMA.T
Hi people

ill be taking my plumbing practical assessment on the 24th,im starting to get very nervous about it now because i dont know what to expect! has anyone got any info about it or any advice on what to revise on.
any help would be great

cheers
hi

done the vetassess about a year and half ago in plumbing

like you was stressed but do not worry

if you have been in the trade a while everything is really easy and very straightforward

pm me if there is anything specific you would like to know

steve
Old May 19th 2010, 11:35 am
Just Joined

CHRIS.B and EMMA.T is just really niceCHRIS.B and EMMA.T is just really niceCHRIS.B and EMMA.T is just really niceCHRIS.B and EMMA.T is just really niceCHRIS.B and EMMA.T is just really niceCHRIS.B and EMMA.T is just really niceCHRIS.B and EMMA.T is just really niceCHRIS.B and EMMA.T is just really nice

Hi steve

thanks for getting back to me.ive been in the trade for about nine years now,mainly domestic work in bathrooms and kitchens.is this going to be a disadvantage for me? ive chosen the roofing option because i havnt got my gas,but have little experience on roofs,and ive heard that the roofing option is very hard.wot option did you take? wot sort of things did they ask you in your interveiw part?

cheers again steve

chris
Old May 19th 2010, 12:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Camberwell/S.E London > Orpington > Mornington > heart will always be in Tullamore. Co Offaly
steve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to all

Originally Posted by CHRIS.B and EMMA.T
Hi steve

thanks for getting back to me.ive been in the trade for about nine years now,mainly domestic work in bathrooms and kitchens.is this going to be a disadvantage for me? ive chosen the roofing option because i havnt got my gas,but have little experience on roofs,and ive heard that the roofing option is very hard.wot option did you take? wot sort of things did they ask you in your interveiw part?

cheers again steve

chris
chris

i chose the gas option as did everyone on the day ( sod the roofing )

we picked gas the day we turned up ( dont worry i havent got gas either )

the gas is just a simple bit of pipework on a board that you would have done in college a bit of copper with pulled bends onto barrell and just do a soundness test

really really easy

send me a personal message and i will give you a buzz just to set your mind at rest if you want

just have a list of what you want to know and i will answer what i can