PR visa - changing address - form 929?

Old Jan 11th 2011, 4:19 am
BE Enthusiast

TillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of light
Default PR visa - changing address - form 929?

Hi

This is (hopefully) just a quick question. We came to Australia almost 5years ago on a 457 visa but then got our PR (onshore employer sponsored one) about 2.5 years ago.

I remember filling in Form 929 when I got a new UK passport, to notify Immigration of my new passport details (so they could link my visa to my new passport number).

But I can't remember if I need to fill one in now that we've moved house?

Thanks in advance
Old Jan 11th 2011, 5:39 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PR visa - changing address - form 929?

Originally Posted by TillyG
Hi

This is (hopefully) just a quick question. We came to Australia almost 5years ago on a 457 visa but then got our PR (onshore employer sponsored one) about 2.5 years ago.

I remember filling in Form 929 when I got a new UK passport, to notify Immigration of my new passport details (so they could link my visa to my new passport number).

Thanks in advance
Once you get your PR you don't need to keep immigration informed about such things. Unless the grant came with conditions that you do.
Old Jan 11th 2011, 6:17 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TillyG
Hi

Thanks in advance
You don't need to do anything.
Old Jan 13th 2011, 12:38 am
BE Enthusiast

TillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of light

Brilliant, thanks guys!

That's one less thing for me to do then