Old Jan 23rd 2005, 7:16 pm
Delbert

alan dell is an unknown quantity at this point
Default post

Hello,

Have all my paper work sorted for TRA.
Did you send it via normal post or courier?
It seems a long way to rely on the postal service
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 7:48 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: post

Originally Posted by alan dell
Hello,

Have all my paper work sorted for TRA.
Did you send it via normal post or courier?
It seems a long way to rely on the postal service
It's all your choice! With a courier it will take a couple of days and be signed for at the other end (you'll be able to check the signature online too, depending on courier). With the PO, it will take about a week and if it gets signed for at the other end, you'll never really know!
Courier might cost you £50, PO <£10.
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Was Reading Berks. Now Palm Beach (summer bay), Sydney NSW
Ady Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really nice

Originally Posted by wmoore
It's all your choice! With a courier it will take a couple of days and be signed for at the other end (you'll be able to check the signature online too, depending on courier). With the PO, it will take about a week and if it gets signed for at the other end, you'll never really know!
Courier might cost you £50, PO <£10.
Sent ours signed for at other end with post office, can't remember exact cost, but think about £30. worth every penny for peace of mind.
Cheers
Ady
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 8:21 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ady Whit
Sent ours signed for at other end with post office, can't remember exact cost, but think about £30. worth every penny for peace of mind.
Cheers
Ady
My ACS RPL forms last year cost me about £9 with the PO - International Signed For, even though you never get to know if it was signed for . That was 50-odd pages.
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 9:10 pm
Delbert

alan dell is an unknown quantity at this point

I have noticed that the TRA address is a PO BOX.
Can you still send by courier?
Old Jan 24th 2005, 7:19 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

I think there is a different address on their website for courier.

First time we sent Royal Mail International Signed For but the con is once it's left Heathrow they have no trace of it!!

This time we've sent via DHL, cost £46 and you can track it all the way. Ours got there last night, collected by the courier from me on Wednesday.