Possible Reasons of Visa Rejection

Old Feb 6th 2010, 9:44 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Possible Reasons of Visa Rejection

I found a post pertaining some reasons of visa rejection, hope it would help.
Possible reasons of visa rejection

you are welcome to add more if you know.
Old Feb 6th 2010, 10:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Deutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Possible Reasons of Visa Rejection

The two possible reasons for visa rejection that I have seen on this site have been:

Somebody wrote down that they were a chef in their own country but DIAC couldnt verify it with the restaurant.

Somebody whom had some issues with the IELTS test - for some reason the agent didn't supply the IELTS test score to DIAC and when they were asked for it didn't provide it.
Old Feb 6th 2010, 10:48 pm

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

If you do not meet the requirements, you get rejected, end of. Any of the requirements for any visa taken in a negative sense is a reason for rejection. Starting from being out of age, not proving English ability, failing to prove work experience, etc. etc.

The only exception to this would be a few waivers, where decision makers at DIAC have discretion to issue a visa if you do not meet some requirements - it pertains to some family visas as far as I know.

Last edited by newjersey; Feb 6th 2010 at 11:00 pm.
Old Feb 6th 2010, 10:57 pm
Forum Regular

najah is on a distinguished road

If all the docs in checklist is showing "met" is there any chance for rejection? The "met" means the docs are (genuine) okay or the points are given for that docs? Is that the case that after all "met" docs will be assessed by the case officer for the points test and give you the points.
Old Feb 6th 2010, 10:58 pm
Forum Regular

mahboob807 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by newjersey
If you do not meet the requirements, you get rejected, end of. Any of the requirements for any visa taken in a negative sense is a reason for rejection. Starting from being out of age, not proving English ability, failing to prove work experience, etc. etc.
Exactly what I thought.
If anyone doesn't meet the requirements of DIAC or provides wrong/false information, he/she is refused. Very simple.
Old Feb 6th 2010, 11:15 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by najah
If all the docs in checklist is showing "met" is there any chance for rejection? The "met" means the docs are (genuine) okay or the points are given for that docs? Is that the case that after all "met" docs will be assessed by the case officer for the points test and give you the points.
I think "met" means they have received your docs but decision on them is not made yet
Old Feb 6th 2010, 11:27 pm
Forum Regular

mahboob807 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
I think "met" means they have received your docs but decision on them is not made yet
Then what does 'RECEIVED' mean?
All my docs except Med/PCC turned from "REQUIRED' to 'MET".
I sent them form 80 last week and the following day it started showing 'RECEIVED'.
Then I sent PCC and the next day it showed 'MET'.
Now all my Docs showing 'MET' except form 80.
(Med not finalised yet)
Old Feb 6th 2010, 11:39 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

I found a post pertaining some reasons of visa rejection, hope it would help.
Possible reasons of visa rejection

you are welcome to add more if you know.
Ok, so who exactly wrote that? There is no link to anything official there.
Old Feb 6th 2010, 11:39 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mahboob807
Then what does 'RECEIVED' mean?
All my docs except Med/PCC turned from "REQUIRED' to 'MET".
I sent them form 80 last week and the following day it started showing 'RECEIVED'.
Then I sent PCC and the next day it showed 'MET'.
Now all my Docs showing 'MET' except form 80.
(Med not finalised yet)
Please read the sticky at the top of the immigration forum. Then read it again so you understand. http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=652003
Old Feb 6th 2010, 11:55 pm
Forum Regular

Dear Dorothy,
I have read the post. I was not clear about what it means so I asked the question. I thought that here are many agents and knowledgeable people who can shed some light. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Old Feb 7th 2010, 12:00 am
Still alive

Dear Dorothy,
I have read the post. I was not clear about what it means so I asked the question. I thought that here are many agents and knowledgeable people who can shed some light. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
It means exactly what it says. "Met" means the documents meet the criteria. "Received" means DIAC have received the documents. "Required" means those documents are required for the applicant. "Requested" means that the case officer has requested the documents.

It's not written in code or an attempt by DIAC to confuse. It's just what it says.
Old Feb 7th 2010, 12:02 am
Forum Regular

Dorothy is the greatest
Old Feb 7th 2010, 12:09 am
Shafaqat Ali

Dorothy is the greatest
Sorry then but we were discussing reasons of rejection, continue......

Last edited by shafaqat309; Feb 7th 2010 at 12:19 am.
Old Feb 7th 2010, 1:28 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Yawn.
Old Feb 7th 2010, 2:23 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

In which case your answer is here - why are you asking again.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.