Wikiposts

Positive Thinking!

Old Oct 20th 2007, 9:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

black cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to all
Default Re: Positive Thinking!

this positive thinking seems to be working! Count me in, karma to all who are waiting and congratulations to all who have had good news!
Old Oct 20th 2007, 9:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nessyp
PLEASE PLEASE can we have some karma 6 months and no co and we are supposed to fly out in 2 weeks to start new jobs and life
I've just sent some - it worked for me - hope it works for you!
Old Oct 20th 2007, 9:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by plasterman
wouldnt mind a bit of karma myself been 7 weeks since my meds were recieved so abit of karma would be nice.
Some K's sent for them to get a move on! Hope it works!
Old Oct 20th 2007, 9:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Flixy
That's great news!! Now you can get on to the next bit.
I could do with some Karma, after failing the TRA we are back to the starting blocks again:curse:
Just seen your post Flixy - thanks for the congrats. I know how hard it has been for you and it means a lot that you took the time to post.

I'm sending as much K as I can in the hope that it works for you.
Old Oct 20th 2007, 9:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

wouldnt mind a bit of karma myself been 7 weeks since my meds were recieved so abit of karma would be nice.
Originally Posted by suesk
CONGRATULATIONS Wesley and Joanne Best wishes 4 your newlife downunder

Also congratulations Nicola on your positive vetasses result.

Suexx
Thanks both! It has been wearing waiting for something which I knew I'd got, just because of the postal strike! However, at least I knew I'd got it - unlike all the people waiting for visas.
Old Oct 20th 2007, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Flixy

Sent you Karma cause I know what you've been through

Plasterman

Sent to you for your meds

Fly Away

Sent to you cause your sending to everyone

Black Cat

Couldn't leave you out so you got some too.

Trish
Old Oct 20th 2007, 9:31 pm
Forum Regular

plasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant future

sending it right bk at ya all good luck everyone what ever you status
Old Oct 21st 2007, 4:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by scrum
Flixy

Sent you Karma cause I know what you've been through

Plasterman

Sent to you for your meds

Fly Away

Sent to you cause your sending to everyone

Black Cat

Couldn't leave you out so you got some too.

Trish

Thanks Trish!
Old Oct 21st 2007, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

plasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant future
Question Re: Positive Thinking!

R WE ALL CALM TODAY? IF NOT LET ME KNOW WHY. HAS ANYONE HEARD ANY NEWS ABOUT THEIR VISAS OR ABOUT PROCESSING DATES.PLEASESOMEONE LET US KNOW. TAKE CARE SPEAK AGAIN SHORTLY.
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 6:25 am
Forum Regular

wesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nice

Didn't think this Karma was made of such strong stuff!

Have been spreading it around the thread, so hopefully, you will hear some good news soon.

We spent the weekend telling family, only my parents to go. Unfortunately they were out, so didn't want to tell them over the phone. That's not going to be an easy conversation, bound to be very emotional. They hardly talk about us going, but we believe its better to be upfront about it all rather than leave it till we're boarding the plane!

Is anything about this process easy??

Jo x
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 6:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

Congratulations on your visa...and good luck telling your parents
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 6:44 am
Forum Regular

pepsinperth is on a distinguished road

R WE ALL CALM TODAY? IF NOT LET ME KNOW WHY. HAS ANYONE HEARD ANY NEWS ABOUT THEIR VISAS OR ABOUT PROCESSING DATES.PLEASESOMEONE LET US KNOW. TAKE CARE SPEAK AGAIN SHORTLY.
Hi all,
we think we are on the homeward path towards that visa.We applied in may,frontloaded meds,the pcc was requsted by our co( to be with him by 2/11) which should now be sitting on the agents desk ready to forward. I know none of you have a crystal ball,but anyones' suggestions to how much longer we may have to wait for that life changing ticket?
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 6:54 am
Forum Regular

wesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nice

Originally Posted by pepsinperth
Hi all,
we think we are on the homeward path towards that visa.We applied in may,frontloaded meds,the pcc was requsted by our co( to be with him by 2/11) which should now be sitting on the agents desk ready to forward. I know none of you have a crystal ball,but anyones' suggestions to how much longer we may have to wait for that life changing ticket?
Not sure how long you will have to wait, but have sent Karma to speed things up........it really works you know!

Jo x
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 9:25 pm
Forum Regular

Thumbs up Re: Positive Thinking!

comeon positive thinking is what we need this week i am thinking this could be the week i have been waiting for a long time and i know that there are a few of us feeling the same way so be positive and the positivity will show come on...........................................:thum bup:
Old Oct 26th 2007, 1:45 am
Forum Regular

come on everyone have you been watching the other threads someone has been granted their visas today who had them recieved on the 3/9 come on lets all send some karmasent it to all of you reading this .............

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.