Wikiposts

Positive Thinking!

Old Oct 18th 2007, 6:02 am
Forum Regular

wesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nice
Default Re: Positive Thinking!

Originally Posted by melaniemc
House Sales are picking up a bit now and there might be an interest rate redcution next week.... So here's hoping...

But forget that for now and get partying

Melanie x
We intend to......hubby gone out for champers!!

x
Old Oct 18th 2007, 6:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wesleyandjoanne
Well this definitley worked for me!!!

VISA GRANTED TODAY!!!!!!!!

Just checked email and visa grant letter sitting in our Inbox. Karma must have worked Just the house to go
Keeping Karma crossed for the rest of you.

Jo x

Congratulations!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 6:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wesleyandjoanne
Well this definitley worked for me!!!

VISA GRANTED TODAY!!!!!!!! :

Just checked email and visa grant letter sitting in our Inbox. Karma must have worked Just the house to go
Keeping Karma crossed for the rest of you.

Jo x
Great news.

This Karma sure is strong stuff! Sending it out to all in need!

I'm waiting for my Vetassess certificate - which I know I got, to get to me via the Aus postal strike and the UK postal strike. Until then I can't lodge my sponsorship application..................

Also have the house on the market...................
Old Oct 18th 2007, 7:54 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Karma to all

Lets get some more good news tomorrow.

Think positive.

Trish
Old Oct 18th 2007, 8:04 am
Forum Regular

JR05 will become famous soon enoughJR05 will become famous soon enough

Well done wesleyandjoanne,

Great news!!

more Karma from me
Best wishes,Jay
Old Oct 20th 2007, 9:23 am
BE Enthusiast

wannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nice

Originally Posted by JR05
Well done wesleyandjoanne,

Great news!!

more Karma from me
Best wishes,Jay
Congrats wesley & joanne!!! Bit late in congratulating you - soz! the good karma worked, good luck. x
Old Oct 20th 2007, 10:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Great news.

This Karma sure is strong stuff! Sending it out to all in need!

I'm waiting for my Vetassess certificate - which I know I got, to get to me via the Aus postal strike and the UK postal strike. Until then I can't lodge my sponsorship application..................

Also have the house on the market...................

Thanks for the Karma given.

IT WORKED!! Vetassess arrived yesterday morning!!

Just hope the house sells now!
Old Oct 20th 2007, 11:13 am
BE Enthusiast

nessyp is on a distinguished road

PLEASE PLEASE can we have some karma 6 months and no co and we are supposed to fly out in 2 weeks to start new jobs and life
Old Oct 20th 2007, 11:53 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by nessyp
PLEASE PLEASE can we have some karma 6 months and no co and we are supposed to fly out in 2 weeks to start new jobs and life

Karma on it's way.

Trish
Old Oct 20th 2007, 12:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Thats great news, well done.
Good luck with rest of plans.

Sammy
Old Oct 20th 2007, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

plasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Positive Thinking!

wouldnt mind a bit of karma myself been 7 weeks since my meds were recieved so abit of karma would be nice.
Old Oct 20th 2007, 8:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Flixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to all

That's great news!! Now you can get on to the next bit.
I could do with some Karma, after failing the TRA we are back to the starting blocks again:curse:
Old Oct 20th 2007, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

plasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Positive Thinking!

karma sent to you please dont give up keep trying sending loads to you be positivesent karma m8 dont be down hearted
Old Oct 20th 2007, 8:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Flixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by plasterman
karma sent to you please dont give up keep trying sending loads to you be positivesent karma m8 dont be down hearted
Thanks for that!
I forgot to congratulate Wesleyandjoanne, CONGRATULATIONS!! Are you still on the champers?
Old Oct 20th 2007, 8:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

CONGRATULATIONS Wesley and Joanne Best wishes 4 your newlife downunder

Also congratulations Nicola on your positive vetasses result.

Suexx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.