positive skill assessment

Old Dec 4th 2012, 7:08 am
Just Joined

simo123456 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile positive skill assessment

Hello every one ,

one of the Immigration agencies based in Australia Asks for $1995 to obtain positive skill assessment (or we pay back your fee of $1,995),

i found it too much ? is it difficult to prepare positive documents. since,I have many certificates and training courses and real work experience .

Old Dec 4th 2012, 10:02 am
Just Joined

Default Re: positive skill assessment

any help
Old Dec 4th 2012, 12:12 pm

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simo123456
any help
Please don't bump threads. Lost of people may have only just been waking up when you posted your original question & may not have had a chance to check the forum.

It is perfectly possible to apply for a skills assessment without professional assistance. It all depends on how comfortable you are preparing & submitting the information, I suppose. We did ours ourself & it didn't cost anywhere near AUD $2000, but I don't know how costly some of the more practical based skills assessments are. AUD $2000 seems awfully steep though.
Old Dec 6th 2012, 9:07 am
Just Joined

thank you mrsgreenstar76 for your advice regarding the threads I will follow it for Sure ,

I am not experience preparing and writing documents beside the AUD $ 2000
too much !! ..

I think i should give my self more time to think and decide

have nice day
Old Dec 6th 2012, 11:09 am
uzi
Java Dweeb

uzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud of

thank you mrsgreenstar76 for your advice regarding the threads I will follow it for Sure ,

I am not experience preparing and writing documents beside the AUD $ 2000
too much !! ..

I think i should give my self more time to think and decide

have nice day
2000$ is a bit much for preparing your application just for skill evaluation. Please do note that (based on my experience) migration agents will not (re)write your experience for you, then will simply ask to you submit x, y, z documents, give you forms to fill out and double check them before filing.

The money back guarantee that you mentioned suggests that they are either very confident in your skills or going to fabricate or exaggerate your skills (which is not a good idea in my opinion).

Having said that, I paid around 800$ back in 2009 to a migration agent to prepare, review and submit my ACS application. His total fee (above and in addition preparing and filing DIAC application as well) was around 2000$.

The main benefit of using an agent, for me, is that you don't have to go to hassle of keeping track of every thing. In general, using an agent is a good idea if you have a complex situation or case history.

At the end its your money and your decision. Just make sure that the agent you are using is accredited to prepare and file your application with concerned evaluation authority.

Good luck.

Uzi
Old Dec 6th 2012, 11:25 am
Just Joined

it is very obvious from replies you all agree with me the cost is very high

OUR MANAGEMENT FEE
######### fee to manage a skilled visa application is AUD$4,495, split into three parts:

$1,995 - Management of your skill assessment (payable on sign-up as our client)
$1,250 - Management of your EOI (payable upon receiving your positive skill assessment)
$1,250 - Management of your visa application (payable when you are invited to apply)

as you Said uzi they mentioned they will not write anything the will manage and correct
Old Dec 6th 2012, 11:39 am
uzi
Java Dweeb

uzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud of

it is very obvious from replies you all agree with me the cost is very high

OUR MANAGEMENT FEE
######### fee to manage a skilled visa application is AUD$4,495, split into three parts:

$1,995 - Management of your skill assessment (payable on sign-up as our client)
$1,250 - Management of your EOI (payable upon receiving your positive skill assessment)
$1,250 - Management of your visa application (payable when you are invited to apply)

as you Said uzi they mentioned they will not write anything the will manage and correct
Usually registered migration agents provide a very detailed T&C. I would be vary of engaging them.
Old Dec 6th 2012, 11:51 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by uzi
Usually registered migration agents provide a very detailed T&C. I would be vary of engaging them.
The problem is : they are the most famous Australia Based agency !! i did many search on many immigration forums they are trusted !!

when I asked them to specify the amount in details about 6 negotiations e-mails , the last one i asked them what do you mean by manage !!! and can you reduce the amount of the fees , they sent me a regret e-mail they can't handle my case anymore !! childish

Last edited by simo123456; Dec 6th 2012 at 11:55 am.
Old Dec 6th 2012, 11:57 am
uzi
Java Dweeb

The problem is : they are the most famous Australia Based agency !! i did many search on many immigration forums they are trusted !!

when I asked them to specify the amount in details about 6 negotiations e-mails , the last one i asked them what do you mean by manage !!! and can you reduce the amount of the fees , they sent me a regret e-mail they can't handle my case anymore !! hhhehh childish
Usually bigger firms have larger overheads, and they usually deals cases of "desperate" nature. These are the cases where people are willing to pay their required fee. Anyways, I believe the instructions for skilled Australian immigration process are quite straight forward.

Good luck.
Old Dec 6th 2012, 12:07 pm
Just Joined

thank you very Much