Positive NOOSR assessment..yipee!

Old Apr 20th 2004, 8:13 am
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice
Default Positive NOOSR assessment..yipee!

Hi all,

Whilst I appreciate the words "holder is permitted to remain in Australia indefinitely" may be greatest pice of prose ever written, I am also impressed with the words "On the basis of the evidence submitted NOOSR assesses your skills as suitable for the nominated occupation of Secondary School Teacher for teh purposes of migration to Australia"

The first hurdle has been cleared, am now going to prepare the 136 docs..looking to lodge in June.

Time line:

NOOSR sent Feb 12th
Acknowledgement Rec'd Feb 24th
Postive Assessment Rec'd April 20th (2 mths, 8 days)

A very very happy Seagull
Old Apr 20th 2004, 8:15 am
Forum Regular

bettytweena is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Positive NOOSR assessment..yipee!

Excellent news.......good luck going forward

QUOTE]Originally posted by SuperSeagulls
Hi all,

Whilst I appreciate the words "holder is permitted to remain in Australia indefinitely" may be greatest pice of prose ever written, I am also impressed with the words "On the basis of the evidence submitted NOOSR assesses your skills as suitable for the nominated occupation of Secondary School Teacher for teh purposes of migration to Australia"

The first hurdle has been cleared, am now going to prepare the 136 docs..looking to lodge in June.

Time line:

NOOSR sent Feb 12th

A very very happy Seagull [/QUOTE]
Old Apr 21st 2004, 5:28 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Fab news SS,

We have now applied to go STNI, points change has put a spanner in the works. Hope someone wants us. Good luck with the main application.

Sarah
Old Apr 22nd 2004, 7:20 am
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

Cheers Sarah,

I am gonna plough on with the 136 and hope to raise the $100k (bank loans, taking a risk on the currency exchange when the $100k is invested, then pay off my investors when the $100k is returned..then move...if I get the visa in the first place).

Will also apply for STN after I have lodged the 136. I'd have to register with the Victoria Teaching Institute first though (for STNI)and I'd rather put my efforts into the visa application first. I have already sent vic SMU my CV and application form and on the same day they said I'd need to register with VTI before going any further......

See ya

SS
Old Apr 22nd 2004, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

it_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to all

Originally posted by SuperSeagulls
Hi all,

Time line:

NOOSR sent Feb 12th

A very very happy Seagull
Congratulations SS - that is good news and you're right - it does make good reading! Currently waiting for my sponsorship forms to arrive from Oz then I can get the application in - looking for a May lodgment.

Of course, my good wishes do not extend to tomorrow! ;-)
Old Apr 27th 2004, 7:44 am
Just Joined

trunchball is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi SS

Congratulations! Hope every thing goes well with your application.

Trunch
Old Apr 27th 2004, 7:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice one..am slowly but surely getting everything sorted for 136. Got to get more docs certified this week, and am still hoping to lodge in June. Then its save, save, save...the more I can can save the less I have to borrow for the $100k !!

SS
Old Apr 29th 2004, 5:04 am
Just Joined

Hi SS

Got my positive assessment through the post this morning! Hooray. Just waiting for husbands to come back now. have seen on other parts of the site that vetassess are taking ages!!

Hope your information gathering is going well.

Trunch
Old Apr 29th 2004, 9:21 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by trunchball
Hi SS

Got my positive assessment through the post this morning! Hooray. Just waiting for husbands to come back now. have seen on other parts of the site that vetassess are taking ages!!

Hope your information gathering is going well.

Trunch

Great news Trunch. They are pushing us through thick and fast at the moment. I don't know whether that is a good sign or not, lol.

Best Wishes
Sarah
Old Apr 29th 2004, 7:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nice one Trunch....its a great feeling.

Trunch and Teach...when are you goping to lodge the visa application itself?

SS
Old Apr 29th 2004, 7:29 pm
Just Joined

Hi

Just sent off husband's skills assessment when that comes back will do it then. have got it all filled out waiting to go!

Trunch
Old Apr 29th 2004, 7:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

Congrats SS - onto bigger and better things now