Police Clearance Application

Old Jul 6th 2010, 9:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

bezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of light
Default Police Clearance Application

New to this one.

Can you confirm if we receive a receipt once we have applied for Police Clearance or is it simply a case of waiting for the certificate to be awarded?

Have been asked to provide evidence they have been applied for.

I have an electronic scanned copy of the form and cheque and proof of postage - is this enough or is it a case of the receipt or nothing.

Sorry - lots of questions - you can envisage the night in our house. Thank goodness we're not from Uruguay

Bezza
Old Jul 7th 2010, 10:03 am
BE Enthusiast

MrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Police Clearance Application

my AFP certificate arrived today took less than 2 weeks

no receipt rec'd
Old Jul 7th 2010, 10:21 am
BE Enthusiast

bezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of light

Proof of postage it will have to be then.

Many thanks
Old Jul 7th 2010, 10:26 am
BE Enthusiast

MrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of light

do you have bank statement showing money being taken for application as well, just an idea?

Are you talking AFP check or UK ACPO? Still waiting on our UK checks they have said 3 weeks and not rec'f receipt from them either.
Old Jul 7th 2010, 11:21 am
BE Enthusiast

We are applying for UK ACPO from the UK so ten days should be the form.

Good thinking about the bank statement but I've got recorded delivery which should suffice of a fashion for the time being.

Thanks

Bezza
Old Jul 9th 2010, 12:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

we rec'd our ACPO certificates today and only sent them early last week!

If yours have been with them a while then may be worth a phonecall?
Old Jul 17th 2010, 12:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Mr Cro,

From application being sent Recorded Delivery with letter requesting receipt to receiving docs just 5 working days.

All scanned and uploaded to boot.

Bezza
Old Jul 17th 2010, 6:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bezzanbob
Mr Cro,

From application being sent Recorded Delivery with letter requesting receipt to receiving docs just 5 working days.

All scanned and uploaded to boot.

Bezza
nice one!

good luck with the application now, we have CO and reference number now and have supplied everything so
Old Jul 20th 2010, 3:30 pm
Just Joined

Dee01 is on a distinguished road

Hi just a question about paying for the police clearance, can I use my Uk bank cheque or do I have to get a special cheque from my bank? I was thinking of doing a money gram but it says on the info provided that I can pay by money order, but when asked my bank and post office they didn't know what I was on about!!
Old Jul 20th 2010, 3:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MrCro

nice one!

good luck with the application now, we have CO and reference number now and have supplied everything so
Us also - save for a question about Form 80. CO has been in contact once or twice so hoping all going fine. Pays to be positive.
Old Jul 20th 2010, 3:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Chippy01
Hi just a question about paying for the police clearance, can I use my Uk bank cheque or do I have to get a special cheque from my bank? I was thinking of doing a money gram but it says on the info provided that I can pay by money order, but when asked my bank and post office they didn't know what I was on about!!
We paid with our UK cheque and all was fine and dandy in double quick time - it can appear far more complex at the time that it does on reflection.
Old Jul 20th 2010, 4:33 pm
Just Joined

Dee01 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by bezzanbob
We paid with our UK cheque and all was fine and dandy in double quick time - it can appear far more complex at the time that it does on reflection.
Hi thanks for the info, sorry to come across as thick ha ha, but do I write that in pounds on my cheque after doing the exchange rate or do I write 43 dollars and on the day they cash it they do the exchange rate then?
Old Jul 20th 2010, 4:44 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chippy01
Hi thanks for the info, sorry to come across as thick ha ha, but do I write that in pounds on my cheque after doing the exchange rate or do I write 43 dollars and on the day they cash it they do the exchange rate then?
If its a cheque drawn on a UK sterling bank account it has to be written in £. You can't pay for an Australian police check with a UK cheque book and vice versa.

bezzanbob are talking about a UK/ACPO check. Is that the same onbe that you are doing? $43 sounds like an Aussie/AFP one to me.
Old Jul 20th 2010, 4:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Now this is my chance to be stupid but if its a UK bank account you can only pay in pounds.

The only change of currency happens when you move funds into that account / or out from Oz.

If you have £70 in the account now then it will cost you £70 to do the checks. If you need to send funds into that account form OZ then that is where the currency conversion would take place - good luck with that one.

Bezza
Old Jul 20th 2010, 4:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Pollyana
If its a cheque drawn on a UK sterling bank account it has to be written in £. You can't pay for an Australian police check with a UK cheque book and vice versa.

bezzanbob are talking about a UK/ACPO check. Is that the same onbe that you are doing? $43 sounds like an Aussie/AFP one to me.
Spot on Pollyanna - clearly my chance to be stupid taken with aplomb

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.