Police Checks

Old Jun 24th 2006, 10:46 am
Can't wait!

utopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Police Checks

Got mine back... looks ok.
Just wondering whether I have the right document though?
Has anyone got there's back that could possibly tell me what its supposed to look like?
Sorry for Daft question...LOL
Old Jun 24th 2006, 11:00 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

From what you said in your pm, yes yours is right - It should have a blue band across it, and for a No Trace result it will say something like "there is no record of prosecutions/convictions held on the Police National Computer"
Old Jun 24th 2006, 7:14 pm
Perth......at last!

sponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of light

Yes I second that, and it is headed PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
the blue band says 'National Identification Dervice Authentic Document'
and below it its says in small letters' To Be Authentic This Document Must Include Two Blue Bands'

I thought the same when I first saw our Pcc but it is the actual one.

sponge
Old Jun 24th 2006, 7:36 pm
Can't wait!

utopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
From what you said in your pm, yes yours is right - It should have a blue band across it, and for a No Trace result it will say something like "there is no record of prosecutions/convictions held on the Police National Computer"
Thank you Hun for replying to this aswell :-)
Old Jun 24th 2006, 7:37 pm
Can't wait!

Originally Posted by sponge
Yes I second that, and it is headed PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
the blue band says 'National Identification Dervice Authentic Document'
and below it its says in small letters' To Be Authentic This Document Must Include Two Blue Bands'

I thought the same when I first saw our Pcc but it is the actual one.

sponge
Thanks Sponge, I weren't sure what it was going to look like.. but thank god yours is the same.:-)
Old Jun 24th 2006, 7:51 pm
Perth......at last!

sponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by utopia
Thanks Sponge, I weren't sure what it was going to look like.. but thank god yours is the same.:-)
You're very welcome

sponge
Old Jun 26th 2006, 11:48 am
Just Joined

aedmunds is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone have the number to call the central division that looks after the police checks. I want to chase them up after patiently waiting for 40 days (currently 38 today).

Cheers
Andre
Old Jun 26th 2006, 3:29 pm
Perth......at last!

Originally Posted by aedmunds
Does anyone have the number to call the central division that looks after the police checks. I want to chase them up after patiently waiting for 40 days (currently 38 today).

Cheers
Andre
Form says after 40days you should contact NIS(National Identification Service) directly on (020) 7230 2958
Old Jun 26th 2006, 3:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

touchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sponge
Form says after 40days you should contact NIS(National Identification Service) directly on (020) 7230 2958
Is this number an answerphone...where you have to leave a message?

I can't get thru to a human!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 26th 2006, 3:42 pm
Perth......at last!

Originally Posted by touchingcloth
Is this number an answerphone...where you have to leave a message?

I can't get thru to a human!!!!!!!!
Yes it is, I just checked and I guess if they are too busy, they leave the answer phone on.
However, I have a number that was on top of the letter they sent asking for missing info....020 7161 3500...but this is the number for the MPS Public Access Office...I think they receive the documents/forms here initially and once they check it they send it on to the next dept (NIS maybe?) you could try this number and see if they can help or offer an alternative number.

sponge
Old Jun 27th 2006, 10:34 am
Just Joined

aedmunds is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Police Checks

Cheers
Andre
And on the 39th Day .... the Police Checks arrived!!!

Very big grin on our faces ... this is hopefully the last bit of data required for part 2 of our ENS application. Needless to say, checks all clear!!! Yipeeee!!
Old Jun 27th 2006, 11:14 am
Perth......at last!

And on the 39th Day .... the Police Checks arrived!!!

Very big grin on our faces ... this is hopefully the last bit of data required for part 2 of our ENS application. Needless to say, checks all clear!!! Yipeeee!!
Good news! horrible waiting, init? They cut that fine then?

sponge
Old Jun 28th 2006, 10:59 am
Can't wait!

To all who have received their Police Checks... does it say... Categories Searched...Prosecution/Conviction...

And then it states what is found?

If nothing found then underneath in says No Trace on National Computer.... or something to that effect..

Just wanna make sure I have the right thing back before we post it off!

Thanks in advance :-)
Old Jun 28th 2006, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice

Hi
Well got the police checks back today 44 days and that was after i had to phone them but i got them
Now on to the visa?????

Billy & Vicki
Old Jun 28th 2006, 11:29 am
Can't wait!

Originally Posted by billy0911
Hi
Well got the police checks back today 44 days and that was after i had to phone them but i got them
Now on to the visa?????

Billy & Vicki
Hi Billy & Vicki... does yours sort of state the same as my post above?
I don't know if Met Police Layout is Different?

Thank :-)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.