Police Checks

Old Jun 15th 2006, 4:02 pm
Forum Regular

Aldebaran has a spectacular aura aboutAldebaran has a spectacular aura aboutAldebaran has a spectacular aura about
Default Police Checks

I've been waiting 30 days for my UK police checks to come back. I know 40 days is the limit but do they always push it near the limit?

The scottish checks came in last week... it's the ones from down south I'm waiting on.

AL
Old Jun 15th 2006, 4:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Police Checks

Originally Posted by Aldebaran
I've been waiting 30 days for my UK police checks to come back. I know 40 days is the limit but do they always push it near the limit?

The scottish checks came in last week... it's the ones from down south I'm waiting on.

AL
Mine took exactly 40 days and then the address was wrong on them so I have to send them of all over again!!
Tracie
Old Jun 15th 2006, 4:16 pm
Forum Regular

Aldebaran has a spectacular aura aboutAldebaran has a spectacular aura aboutAldebaran has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by breezeboylan
Mine took exactly 40 days and then the address was wrong on them so I have to send them of all over again!!
Tracie
Hi Tracie,

That's awful.... it's bad enough waiting the first time. Were the checks requested by your CO... if so did you have to ask for an extension on the date for returning them?

AL
Old Jun 15th 2006, 4:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Hi Tracie,

That's awful.... it's bad enough waiting the first time. Were the checks requested by your CO... if so did you have to ask for an extension on the date for returning them?

AL
No luckily I was front loading so I have the time to wait but it's just annoying. I rang the unit were they were issued from to ask if they could just do new ones and got an answer machine that said 'we cannot take your call right now, if you leave a message we will get back to you in approx 3 week's'!!!!! I'm not lying thats the truth! Therefore rather then wait for them to get back to us we thought we'd just send them again.
Tracie
Old Jun 15th 2006, 5:49 pm
Rocko since Feb 07

markrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nice
Smile Re: Police Checks

We had to ask for an extension and the CO granted it no problem, though ours was for something else. The CO's are nicer than they are made out or at least ours was brilliant.

Angie(and Mark)
Old Jun 15th 2006, 6:19 pm
Visa Granted - yahoo!

PrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nice
Wink Re: Police Checks

AL
Hi

Mine came in on day 39!! Cutting it very fine! So just hang in there!
Old Jun 15th 2006, 8:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

suzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond repute

AL
Mine took just over 40 days... which was a real pain as I had left the country for America by then and had to get old neighbours to forward them on to my agent - we frontloaded too.
Old Jun 15th 2006, 8:20 pm
PJA
Forum Regular

PJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by suzimc
Mine took just over 40 days... which was a real pain as I had left the country for America by then and had to get old neighbours to forward them on to my agent - we frontloaded too.
Our UK ones took just about 40 days, but the German one I had to get was turned around in 10 days - unbelievable!

Jane
Old Jun 15th 2006, 8:47 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

ours came on day 43.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 2:30 pm
Rocko since Feb 07

markrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nice
Smile Re: Police Checks

My ozzie one was quicker than the UK one. Though funily I dont find this a surprise. Just thought I would adda a quote while online. This is getting addictive.

Angie(and mark)
Old Jun 16th 2006, 2:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

touchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond repute

AL
28 Days and counting here - Thames Valley Police.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 2:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

lisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to all

We took ours into our local police station today......so the count begins.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 3:00 pm
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lisa and greg
We took ours into our local police station today......so the count begins.
Ours are 33 days and still counting ........
Old Jun 16th 2006, 4:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond repute

AL

Hubbys took 43 days

Sunshine23
Old Jun 19th 2006, 4:59 am
Just Joined

aedmunds is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sunshine23
Hubbys took 43 days

Sunshine23
Are we talking 40 working days, or just 40 normal days!!??

Mine went in on 19th May - still waiting - 31 days and counting!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.