Police Check questions

Old Aug 15th 2005, 10:41 am
Just Joined

racketman is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Police Check questions

I went to local Police Office today, (Strathclyde Police, Scotland) to ask about a Police Check.

They gave me a form with the heading "Data Protection Act" at the top. The first section is "Request for Access to Information".

1. Is this the correct form for a Police Check?

2. Does each member of my family need this done (wife, 2 sons ages 18 and 16), or just the main applicant?

Thanks
Old Aug 15th 2005, 12:04 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Police Check questions

Originally Posted by racketman
I went to local Police Office today, (Strathclyde Police, Scotland) to ask about a Police Check.

They gave me a form with the heading "Data Protection Act" at the top. The first section is "Request for Access to Information".

2. Does each member of my family need this done (wife, 2 sons ages 18 and 16), or just the main applicant?

Thanks

I think you all need a police check, not sure if you have the correct form though.
Old Aug 15th 2005, 1:00 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by racketman

Thanks
1. Yes, it *is* the correct form.

2. Yes, you *all* need one (You may get away with not doing one for th 16 year old. Apparently, sometimes DIMIA ask for one sometimes not. But as it costs just £10, you may as well do one now rather than risk being asked later and then delaying the visa grant.)

Gina
Old Aug 15th 2005, 2:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GinaUK
1. Yes, it *is* the correct form.

2. Yes, you *all* need one (You may get away with not doing one for th 16 year old. Apparently, sometimes DIMIA ask for one sometimes not. But as it costs just £10, you may as well do one now rather than risk being asked later and then delaying the visa grant.)

Gina
I concur