police check

Old Jun 16th 2007, 8:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: police check

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Id send them my pants if I thought it would work.

What's 40 days when you've waited this long? They'll be here before you know it.
Old Jun 16th 2007, 8:53 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
What's 40 days when you've waited this long? They'll be here before you know it.
I know, its just they will get our meds by next Monday and it would have been nice to have had them link up so to speak.

God I cant wait for my holiday to Namibia, give me something else to think about.
Old Jun 16th 2007, 9:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
STNI 137.

Oh well, I can always hope for a miracle that the Met say 'That woman has waited long enough, lets do her police checks toot sweet and right away'

Snap were applying for the same visa, were going to send the visa application off to our agent next week we have our police checks back, and will sort out the medicals next!