police check for a 15yrs 3/4 mth

Old Mar 4th 2007, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

sarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to all
Default police check for a 15yrs 3/4 mth

hi guys, a quick question as seing its the weekend and no one around to ask but do i get a police check on my daughter who will be 16 yrs old in july, all meds/pcc are requested to be back by may but i have read in other threads before that some c/o asked them to do one any-way cos of being so close,
what do you think ? shall i do one any way ?
sarahlou
Old Mar 4th 2007, 10:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: police check for a 15yrs 3/4 mth

Originally Posted by sarahlou
hi guys, a quick question as seing its the weekend and no one around to ask but do i get a police check on my daughter who will be 16 yrs old in july, all meds/pcc are requested to be back by may but i have read in other threads before that some c/o asked them to do one any-way cos of being so close,
what do you think ? shall i do one any way ?
sarahlou

I'd do one anyway. Better than having to wait even longer if they want one.
Old Mar 4th 2007, 10:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
I'd do one anyway. Better than having to wait even longer if they want one.
Definitely agree
Old Mar 4th 2007, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

sarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to all

[QUOTE=Wendy;4480203]I'd do one anyway. Better than having to wait even longer if they want one.[/QUOTE
i thought so ,thanks wendy
Old Mar 4th 2007, 10:51 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
Definitely agree

right my mind made up already with just your two replys so i think i will ,cheers ozzidoc
Old Mar 4th 2007, 12:44 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarahlou
right my mind made up already with just your two replys so i think i will ,cheers ozzidoc
Definitely get one, only £10, and its worth that to have it done. Won't do any harm sending it in, and could save you a lot of hassle in the end

(I know your mind was already made up, but I thought I'd answer anyway!!)
Old Mar 4th 2007, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Definitely get one, only £10, and its worth that to have it done. Won't do any harm sending it in, and could save you a lot of hassle in the end

(I know your mind was already made up, but I thought I'd answer anyway!!)
thankyou Pollyana for your reply any-way, the reason i made my mind up so quick was we were going to get them done this afternoon cos it not often our daughter is in and available to do these things just lately,so thankyou for your answere as im glad i did make the right decision i just wanted to see if other people thought the same or would do the same