Profession - 261313(Software Engineer) ----- 60
age - 28(DOB-10th December 1982)------------ 30
Language(6 in each part) -------------------------15

work experience(5 years 1 months)
In IT profession--------------------------------------10

Spouse Marks----------------------------------------5

Total---------------------------------------------------120

can i apply with this status?

my wife has also 4 years experience in IT and has 4 years bachelor degree in Computer science. Her age is 29. For her how much IELTS score is necessary for claim points?
Old May 25th 2010, 7:05 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Points count again

Originally Posted by bumba
Please help me to count my points

Profession - 261313(Software Engineer) ----- 60
age - 28(DOB-10th December 1982)------------ 30
Language(6 in each part) -------------------------15

work experience(5 years 1 months)
In IT profession--------------------------------------10

Spouse Marks----------------------------------------5

Total---------------------------------------------------120

can i apply with this status?

my wife has also 4 years experience in IT and has 4 years bachelor degree in Computer science. Her age is 29. For her how much IELTS score is necessary for claim points?
In order to claim your spouse points she would need to have a positive skills assessment. She needs to have an average of 4.5 in IELTS if she is coming as your dependant. What her skills assessing authority wants is something different, though. They may want her to have higher.
Old May 25th 2010, 7:25 am
Forum Regular

bumba is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dorothy
In order to claim your spouse points she would need to have a positive skills assessment. She needs to have an average of 4.5 in IELTS if she is coming as your dependant. What her skills assessing authority wants is something different, though. They may want her to have higher.
she have to assess from ACS-- where no IELTS score is needed.so she need average of 4.5 in IELTS.Clarify if i am wrong.

Can i apply with the above condition?
Old May 25th 2010, 7:48 am
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light

she have to assess from ACS-- where no IELTS score is needed.so she need average of 4.5 in IELTS.Clarify if i am wrong.

Yep, you can apply
Old May 25th 2010, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by wilson01
Yep, you can apply
i have positive assessment on C# Specialization from ACS at 13th March 2009. Now i want to do ACS assessment again with new SOL which is 261399-Software and Applications Programmers nec.
1. Can i submit application now with new profession code before 1st July? if i apply now then the result will come out at August.

2.what should i do --- appeal or revalidation or review? Processing fee is different for these three different process. What are the basic difference of these process?

Please advice.
Old May 25th 2010, 9:01 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
......... She needs to have an average of 4.5 in IELTS if she is coming as your dependant. ............
a tad more complicated than that - the 5 spouse points may be difficult to get, if the spouse is lets say not working at the moment or has poor English skills.

In order to claim spouse points, the OPs' spouse has to satisfy all basic requirements - i.e. age (under 45), English ability (IELTS of all 6s or eligible passport, not the average of 4.5), recent work experience (12 out of 24 months in a skilled occupation) in addition to having their skills assessed. As a side note, there appears to be no option to coast through on the VAC2 if you decide to claim spouse points.

The OP could spend a little time reading the source, too - http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...ty-partner.htm
Old May 25th 2010, 9:02 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

You are wrong. Read immi.gov.au.
Old May 25th 2010, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by newjersey
You are wrong. Read immi.gov.au.
http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...ty-partner.htm
For English language ability above page indicate the same link which is required for 1st applicant. SO it means spouse should need 6 in each module in IELTS as like as main applicant.

If this is then it would be very hard....may be not possible!!!

How can i claim more 5 points except spouse skill points? how can i claim for native language?