Please take a look and comment

Old Apr 10th 2003, 7:43 am
Margarita Mincheva

Default Please take a look and comment

Hello mates,

I found something very interesting on www.austimeline.com.

Please take a look and comment:
http://www.austimeline.com/austime/a...App.jsp?id=718

In brief: Medicals requested for 24 days !!!

I think that it is impossible.

Ritka

Old Apr 10th 2003, 8:08 am
Hussy

mika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Please take a look and comment

Originally posted by Margarita Mincheva
Hello mates,

I found something very interesting on www.austimeline.com.

Please take a look and comment:
http://www.austimeline.com/austime/a...App.jsp?id=718

In brief: Medicals requested for 24 days !!!

I think that it is impossible.

Ritka

Wow!

This looks too good to be true.

And you know the saying. If it looks too good to be true then it probably is!
Old Apr 10th 2003, 2:20 pm
Hussy

mika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of light

I have sent an e-mail to the guy on timeline. He says he was very suprised to get his request for medicals already, and does not know why this has happened.

Let's just hope this is true, but I am not getting my hopes up for my own application just yet

Mel
Old Apr 10th 2003, 2:23 pm
Forum Regular

Lana is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that it was planted by Southern Cross Alliance. They are advertising heavily here in South America, so they probably want people to think they work miracles. "Pay us a ton of money and you will get magical 30-day visas!"

Everytime I open the largest job site here in Brazil to check on job offers, a huge "Work in Australia - Southern Cross Alliance" pop up window comes up. This has happened for over a year now, and I know that you can't advertise for less than US$20,000/100,000 shows. This site has 20 million users, so I imagine they spend way more than that a month.

I am gonna contact the people at Austimeline about this.
Old Apr 10th 2003, 2:30 pm
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Lana
This site has 20 million users, so I imagine they spend way more than that a month.
Which site?
Old Apr 10th 2003, 2:32 pm
Forum Regular

The job site - http://www.catho.com.br
Old Apr 10th 2003, 2:39 pm
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute

The job site - http://www.catho.com.br
Interesting bit of news, although I can't read Portugese! I bet they (Southern Cross) would say the IT market in Australia is absolutely booming now as well!

Peter
Old Apr 10th 2003, 2:51 pm
Hussy

I think that it was planted by Southern Cross Alliance. They are advertising heavily here in South America, so they probably want people to think they work miracles. "Pay us a ton of money and you will get magical 30-day visas!"

Everytime I open the largest job site here in Brazil to check on job offers, a huge "Work in Australia - Southern Cross Alliance" pop up window comes up. This has happened for over a year now, and I know that you can't advertise for less than US$20,000/100,000 shows. This site has 20 million users, so I imagine they spend way more than that a month.

I am gonna contact the people at Austimeline about this.
Ahhh, this makes sense now!

As I said earlier, if it sounds too good to be true, then it usually is!

Back to the 52 week wait then...
Old Apr 10th 2003, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by ptlabs
Interesting bit of news, although I can't read Portugese! I bet they (Southern Cross) would say the IT market in Australia is absolutely booming now as well!

Peter

Oh of course! Wonderful IT market, easy to get visa, a real paradise! As long as you give them US$3,000.

Bwahahahahaaa.
Old Apr 11th 2003, 6:35 am
Margarita Mincheva

Ouo, I thought that he was kidding

Ritka

mika24me wrote:
    > I have sent an e-mail to the guy on timeline. He says he was very
    > suprised to get his request for medicals already, and does not know why
    > this has happened.
    >
    > Let's just hope this is true, but I am not getting my hopes up for my