Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

please read post when you applied for visa and got co please

please read post when you applied for visa and got co please

Old Mar 28th 2008, 8:31 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold
Default please read post when you applied for visa and got co please

Hello all
Going a bit nuts visa stuff getting to me and im way behind loads of people any way i had an idea

So if you wouldn't mind copy and paste and fill in details so we can see may be when co or med clear

applied for visa
what type
online /paper
medicals
co

I know their is a time line page which is great but im trying to figure out roughly how long it takes to get a co after application acknowledgment

Thanks
Old Mar 28th 2008, 9:07 am

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: please read post when you applied for visa and got co please

anybody
Old Mar 28th 2008, 9:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Good idea Baby75. It would be nice to have a rough idea of when we will get a CO. Maybe we could all stop stressing so much then!
Old Mar 28th 2008, 9:12 am

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Good idea Baby75. It would be nice to have a rough idea of when we will get a CO. Maybe we could all stop stressing so much then!
Yea give us an idea on a time line then at least we know how long it will take to expect one I know ill relax a bit then
Old Mar 28th 2008, 9:40 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Hi baby

TRA - passed July 07
VISA - Sept 19th 07 - seems a life time away hehe
CO - 7th Nov 07
Meds done &th Nov too
PCC - back middle Nov 07
Everything changed to 'met' 9th Jan- went to DM.
Still waiting.

Hope this helps

Tina x
Old Mar 28th 2008, 9:42 am
Whey hey got my Visa

allankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Baby75
Yea give us an idea on a time line then at least we know how long it will take to expect one I know ill relax a bit then
Hi not sure what extract detail you need other than what is already on the existing timeline sheets (www.beupdate.co.uk). On these sheets you can see the dtae of application and date of CO (see image attached)

We were really lucky getting in at the begining of April and got a CO in about 4 weeks, however the time has been getting longer and longer ever since then. So I don't think there is a magic formula which will give you an idea of how long your wait will be .

I'd imagine that once the August apps have been granted, then we may start to see a more consistent time frame from online app to CO to Grant, but at the moment it's a shambles as far as predicting anything goes.

I'd like to wish you lots of luck and I hope you wait isn't too long.

Allan

Last edited by allankate; Mar 28th 2008 at 10:00 am.
Old Mar 28th 2008, 9:51 am

Thank Allan and Tina
I really appreciate your help Im working our some sort of Time line wish i applied in September Now
Old Mar 28th 2008, 9:53 am
Forum Regular

kdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura about

Hi Baby,

check out beupdates.co.uk

Im on there in the October list !

Good luck.

Keely.
Old Mar 28th 2008, 10:41 am

Ive worked out a pattern

so it looks like it doesn't matter if your modl or not luck of the draw for co allocation but the September lot were the quickest lucky ducks they got co the quickest some with in a month of acknowledgment only about 3 or 4 left waiting on visa grant well one down Ian got his congrats again Ian

October lot it slowed down most people applied around the start of the month and had Co at the least 3 months the majority is 4 months and two were 5 months

November applications its is 4 months from acknowledgment of application

So us January lot should have a Co at the beginning or end of may or at the latest June prob in the first two weeks

from looking at all the threads it then down to luck as to when you get visa grant any problems medical wise slows it down but the majority of people have the visa within two weeks of co finalizing every thing and handing over to the DM. so it is taking just under or bang on the 6 months for on line visa

does that help what do you think
Old Mar 28th 2008, 11:23 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

I no the way the ASPC work out who's next but don't tell them I've told you.

1st get big hat
2nd put names in big hat
3rd pull nameout of hat
4th use name as coaster for coffe cup until to soggy to use anymore
5th grant the name on soggy coaster with their visa!!

So it all boils down to how much tea/coffee you CO drinks!

Saddly mine has been on detox diet for 6 months

Tina x
Old Mar 28th 2008, 12:32 pm

Originally Posted by steveandtina
I no the way the ASPC work out who's next but don't tell them I've told you.

1st get big hat
2nd put names in big hat
3rd pull nameout of hat
4th use name as coaster for coffe cup until to soggy to use anymore
5th grant the name on soggy coaster with their visa!!

So it all boils down to how much tea/coffee you CO drinks!

Saddly mine has been on detox diet for 6 months

Tina x

very good
Old Mar 28th 2008, 5:26 pm
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Time-line as below!
Old Mar 28th 2008, 5:30 pm

Originally Posted by tawkins1
Time-line as below!
Thanks and congrats on the visa say your delighted when you heading to Perth
Old Mar 28th 2008, 5:41 pm
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks and congrats on the visa say your delighted when you heading to Perth
As soon as house sells
Was hoping to go July/Aug as we already have places for our children in the school we wanted, but looks more like Sept/Oct now. It will give me more time with my parents anyway I'm not looking forward to the goodbyes
Old Mar 28th 2008, 5:43 pm

Originally Posted by tawkins1
As soon as house sells
Was hoping to go July/Aug as we already have places for our children in the school we wanted, but looks more like Sept/Oct now. It will give me more time with my parents anyway I'm not looking forward to the goodbyes
No I here you on that im hoping they don't all want to come to the Airport with us dont want my lads upset getting on the plane

Good luck with the house sale

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.