Wikiposts

Please Help regarding subclass 676

Old Jul 22nd 2009, 7:14 am
Forum Regular

katleigh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Please Help regarding subclass 676

Hi guys,my boyfriend has applied for the 6 months tourist visa subclass 676.He applied on the 1st of july,we have had to send copies of his bank statements,and decoration,sent copies of my parents bank account ,as they will be supporting him with finances and accomdation during his stay.We are still waiting for the visa,they took a nearlly a week to contact us about the quality of the scanned bank account ,have been told we should knw something in the next few days,but have been told that last week.We are due to fly out to australia from uk next wed and dont think visa will be here in time.Have been told we cant cancel the visa and just apply for a normal eta visa which is for 3 months.If he doesnt get his visa by monday we r going to have to change flights.can anyone help me,or has anyone had this happen to them before.hope this makes sense.thank u