Please help me Out!

Old Feb 23rd 2008, 5:08 pm
Forum Regular

DaniyalAbbas will become famous soon enough
Default Please help me Out!

Hi,

I filed my immigration application (136 MODL) way back in Sept 2006 and in 2007 submitted medicals and PCC as required by the department (going to expire with in two months), but still no decision has been made by the department.

Last week they respond to my query and said it still will take indefinite period to complete a case.

Can anyone suggest me what I do to speed up the process or appeal to some authrotiy to look into my case as it already crossed the genral time limit.

Please advise me, as I'm totally confused that how further I delayed my future plans (Job, House etc.)

Here is the reply by the department, please advise me:

I am writing to you in regard to the above Skilled Migration
application to Australia.

At present your application is undergoing checks which are part of
the routine processing of visa applications. Unfortunately, ensuring
all the legal requirements are met in relation to an application can take some time. In particular, it can take several months to gain any
necessary health, character and national security or other checks or clearances from other agencies.

The case officer is following up on the status of your case on a
regular basis to ensure it is being processed as soon as practicable. You will be contacted if we require more information when they proceed with processing your application. We can not give you an exact time frame for completion at this time however we will be in contact as soon as any further progress is made on the application.

We appreciate your patience in this matter.
For any further enquiries about the application you have lodged
please refer to our website using the following link
http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/visa...fessionals.htm
Regards,
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 5:28 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Please help me Out!

Originally Posted by DaniyalAbbas
Hi,

I filed my immigration application (136 MODL) way back in Sept 2006 and in 2007 submitted medicals and PCC as required by the department (going to expire with in two months), but still no decision has been made by the department.

Last week they respond to my query and said it still will take indefinite period to complete a case.

Can anyone suggest me what I do to speed up the process or appeal to some authrotiy to look into my case as it already crossed the genral time limit.

Please advise me, as I'm totally confused that how further I delayed my future plans (Job, House etc.)

Here is the reply by the department, please advise me:

I am writing to you in regard to the above Skilled Migration
application to Australia.

At present your application is undergoing checks which are part of
the routine processing of visa applications. Unfortunately, ensuring
all the legal requirements are met in relation to an application can take some time. In particular, it can take several months to gain any
necessary health, character and national security or other checks or clearances from other agencies.

The case officer is following up on the status of your case on a
regular basis to ensure it is being processed as soon as practicable. You will be contacted if we require more information when they proceed with processing your application. We can not give you an exact time frame for completion at this time however we will be in contact as soon as any further progress is made on the application.

We appreciate your patience in this matter.
For any further enquiries about the application you have lodged
please refer to our website using the following link
http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/visa...fessionals.htm
Regards,
I would hazard a guess that you are from a high risk country and that is what is causing the delay. Where are you applying from and of what country are you a citizen?
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 5:33 pm
Forum Regular

DaniyalAbbas will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I would hazard a guess that you are from a high risk country and that is what is causing the delay. Where are you applying from and of what country are you a citizen?
I'm from Pakistan, but this doesn't mean indefinite delay
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 6:45 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DaniyalAbbas
I'm from Pakistan, but this doesn't mean indefinite delay
I believe that Pakistan coiunts as a high-risk country, and security checks there may take longer.If you search the forum you should find other applicants from there and you may get an idea from their timelines.