Wikiposts

Please Help !!!

Old Sep 20th 2005, 12:05 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Please Help !!!

Originally Posted by spottydog

SA: You will require a firm job offer of at least 3 months from a SA employer.

Tas: Applicants with IT occupations must have a firm job offer of at least 3 months from an employer in Tasmania unless the applicant has strong existing links to Tasmania

NT: Applications from IT professionals will only be accepted for consideration where the applicant can demonstrate significant work experience in a field for which there is an identified skill shortage in the Northern Territory. Applications that include an offer of employment from a Northern Territory employer will be considered favourably.

Anyone who has a job offer in regional Australia should usually look at the RSMS visa in preference to SIR.

Jeremy
Old Sep 20th 2005, 12:17 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by uneela
well possoms , my agent is real dumb ..she said that we can apply for the SIR ...i tried looking into the WA SOL ..but could not find the ACCO code {2231-17}...

well they r recognized by the AUS immi Authority ...to change them would be stupidity ..cos we have allready paid them a huge sum ....

wmoore suggested that we pay the $100k bond and apply under the 136 category ....well i'am thoroughly confused ...hope we get tru this this someway or the other ....

can we apply for an SIR to the same state and other states too ??

cheers
usha.
right there is the answer to your questions 'my agent is real dumb' sack her and get someone who knows what they are talking about.

Possoms
Old Sep 20th 2005, 12:28 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by possoms
right there is the answer to your questions 'my agent is real dumb' sack her and get someone who knows what they are talking about.

Possoms
Seconded!