Piece of string thread 2009-2010

Old Aug 25th 2009, 5:49 pm
Just Joined

Loveoz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Case officer

Is it fine if I frequently update my CO about the progress I am making in getting PCC certificates ? I fear of using up all 70 days time and not really get PCC done eventually. This is the reason why I am updating my CO frequently to show that I am doing every thing I can to get the certificates. Does this help me in getting extension if needed or is updating frequently is seen negatively ?

I am not able to sense this from my CO because he / she won't respond to my 'FYI' sort of messages.

I am struggling to get things done here. Lot of red tape and bureaucracy. I have come so far and really gone through lot of hard knocks to get to this stage in visa processing. I really do not want this delay which is not in my control to affect the whole thing.

Please suggest if I will have a hard time getting extension if needed ?
Old Aug 25th 2009, 5:58 pm
Forum Regular

krishnaecetech is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: how do i know whether there is CO assigned

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
Patience (in all aspects of life, but particularly when emigrating to Australia) is a virtue....
Old Aug 25th 2009, 6:02 pm
Jenny

Location: Bradford, but moving to Busselton WA in Sept 2010 (yay!!!!)
morrisj3 has a brilliant futuremorrisj3 has a brilliant futuremorrisj3 has a brilliant futuremorrisj3 has a brilliant futuremorrisj3 has a brilliant futuremorrisj3 has a brilliant future
Default Re: how do i know whether there is CO assigned

Originally Posted by PeterDeng
my agent had done the on line submission for me some time ago.
And they told me all the supporting docs had been uploaded also...

But from the on line status, i can see the message is still asking for docs...
do i have to ask the agent to upload again?

and how do i know when a CO is assgined to me???
Like Wjuicypeach, we also weren't specifically told we had a CO, just got an email from her asking for info
Old Aug 25th 2009, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

krishnaecetech is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Time for a PLE to be answered by DIAC

Max a week
Old Aug 25th 2009, 7:20 pm
Forum Regular

Duncan_Mc will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Time for a PLE to be answered by DIAC

Ok. Thanks.
Old Aug 26th 2009, 12:22 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Piece of string thread 2009-2010

More threads merged.

These are questions to which there is no hard and fast answer unless you possess a crystal ball.
Old Aug 26th 2009, 12:59 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Case officer

Originally Posted by Loveoz
Is it fine if I frequently update my CO about the progress I am making in getting PCC certificates ? I fear of using up all 70 days time and not really get PCC done eventually. This is the reason why I am updating my CO frequently to show that I am doing every thing I can to get the certificates. Does this help me in getting extension if needed or is updating frequently is seen negatively ?

I am not able to sense this from my CO because he / she won't respond to my 'FYI' sort of messages.

I am struggling to get things done here. Lot of red tape and bureaucracy. I have come so far and really gone through lot of hard knocks to get to this stage in visa processing. I really do not want this delay which is not in my control to affect the whole thing.

Please suggest if I will have a hard time getting extension if needed ?
Your case officer is not answering you because he/she has many many case files to work on at the same time and most likely does not have time to sit and answer every email that comes across their desk. If you need an extension on your police clearance then you can ask for it. Otherwise you are simply spamming the CO with useless updates.
Old Aug 26th 2009, 7:32 am
Siozakk

khurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nice
Default GSM 175 under CSL Processing Time

I have applied for GSM 175 on June 1, 2009. I have checked the status of my application and it is not allocated yet. Before CSL, applications under MODL would take about 15 months. But I have heard that processing has become faster with introduction of CSL as applications under CSL got more priority. Can anyone please tell me that how much average processing time is being taken these days by applications for GSM 175 with occupation in CSL?
Old Aug 26th 2009, 7:41 am
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future
Default Re: GSM 175 under CSL Processing Time

Originally Posted by khurram
I have applied for GSM 175 on June 1, 2009. I have checked the status of my application and it is not allocated yet. Before CSL, applications under MODL would take about 15 months. But I have heard that processing has become faster with introduction of CSL as applications under CSL got more priority. Can anyone please tell me that how much average processing time is being taken these days by applications for GSM 175 with occupation in CSL?
You applied June 2009 not June 2008 its too early to get panic like this.

CSL will be processed according to the date of Lodgement - This is what DIAC says
Old Aug 26th 2009, 7:46 am
Wjuicypeach

Wjuicypeach has a spectacular aura aboutWjuicypeach has a spectacular aura aboutWjuicypeach has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by khurram
Just to reassure you, I applied Sept 2008,175, CSL, LR and I am still waiting for that grant...........I know it's frustrating.
Old Aug 26th 2009, 8:21 am
Siozakk

khurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nice

Originally Posted by Wjuicypeach
Just to reassure you, I applied Sept 2008,175, CSL, LR and I am still waiting for that grant...........I know it's frustrating.
I am not frustrated but I just want rather need it to be as soon as possible because of some problems. Its strange that u r still waiting for grant. I think it varies case to case. my colleague applied in November 2008 (175) and he got got visa a couple of months ago. Moreover he applied without any consultant just like me.
Old Aug 26th 2009, 9:19 am
Forum Regular

mehrafarin is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know if processing of application have become faster for CSL subclass 175 applications. I applied in march 2008 and was allocated a case officer in march 2009. I have sent all the documents my CO requested more than 5 months ago but I still haven't heard back.
Although, I should mention that one of my friends who applied in Jan 2009 got her visa last week.. So I guess it comes down to specific things in your case..
Hope you get your visa soon!
Happy waiting!
Old Aug 26th 2009, 9:59 am
Forum Regular

srnp will become famous soon enough

I m also May 2008 applicant Co in March 2009,Alldocs send in march 2009 as requested by CO then no reply till now............
I m also 175 CSL applicant
Old Aug 26th 2009, 11:15 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 457 processing times....

More threads merged.
Old Aug 27th 2009, 1:24 am
Forum Regular

korn_bo2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PLE Confusion...

Hi,

Last week I sent a PLE about my application and also asking them if they considered my application under CSL. Below is the exact email... Notice that the at the bottom of the email says "Non CSL Occupations"...

I'm confused because Computing Professionals (.Net) is under CSL since I'm MODL. My application is under 176 Relative Sponsored which I think wont matter since CSL is based on your occupation.

Anyone encountered the same problem?

Please include the following line in all replies.
Tracking number: GT2xxxxxx_xxxxx

Dear XXXXXX,

Thank you for advising that your nominated occupation is on the Critical
Skills List. We can confirm that this information has been noted on your
file.

As previously advised via email the allocation of applications on the
Critical Skills List has commenced. Each application will be checked to
identify if it meets the priority processing criteria as announced by the
Minister of Immigration on the 17 December 2008. The process to identify
applications that meet the priority processing criteria is ongoing.

If your application is identified as meeting the priority processing
criteria, your application will be referred to the relevant processing
area for allocation to a case officer. Applications will be processed in
date of lodgement order.

We appreciate your patience as this process is conducted.

The current CSL is available on the department's website at:
http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener.../pdf/critical-
skills-list.pdf

To check current processing information, please send a blank email to:
[email protected] (Adelaide processed cases) or gsmb.
[email protected] (Brisbane processed cases). To determine where
your application will be processed, please access the following website
address: http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/australia/processing-
centres/adelaide-skilled.htm

For any further enquiries about the application you have lodged please
refer to our website using the following link http://www.immi.gov.
au/contacts/visa-enquiries/professionals.htm

Yours sincerely,
XXXXXX

General Skilled Migration - Adelaide
Department of Immigration and Citizenship

Important Warning: If you have received this email in error, please
advise the sender and delete the message and attachments immediately.
This email, including attachments, may contain confidential, legally
privileged and/or copyright information, the unauthorised use of which is
prohibited. Any views expressed in this email are those of the individual
sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them
to be the view of the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC).
DIAC respects your privacy and has obligations under the Privacy Act 1988
(see Privacy Statement at http://www.immi.gov.au/functional/privacy.
htm#privacy).

Non CSL occupations

> -----Original Message-----
> From: xxxxxx>
> To: [email protected]
>
> Sent: Aug 21, 2009 10:08:14 AM CST
> Below is the result of the GSM enquiry form. It was submitted by
> xxxxxx on Friday, August 21, 2009 at 10:38:14
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> GSM_POST_PRIVACY_STATEMENT_READ=yes

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.