Photo for Visa 175

Old Oct 16th 2008, 12:46 am
Forum Regular

Dhiraj01dec is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Photo for Visa 175

Hi,

Is there any photos size or any coloured background needed for the photos to attach to the 175 application online.

Can we just corp a image from any self photo and attach it to the application?

Thanks,
Dhiraj
Old Oct 16th 2008, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

AndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Photo for Visa 175

Originally Posted by Dhiraj01dec
Hi,

Is there any photos size or any coloured background needed for the photos to attach to the 175 application online.

Thanks,
Dhiraj
Because it says passport photo we didn't want to risk it so got some passport photos done and scanned them in. Needed a couple anyway for other purposes so wasn't too bad, but suppose you can take a head/shoulders photo of yourself on a clear background, but don't hold me to that.
Old Oct 16th 2008, 1:59 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AndyR
Because it says passport photo we didn't want to risk it so got some passport photos done and scanned them in. Needed a couple anyway for other purposes so wasn't too bad, but suppose you can take a head/shoulders photo of yourself on a clear background, but don't hold me to that.
We used our children's school photos and just had extras made of our passport photos. So long as they are the correct size it should be ok.
Old Oct 16th 2008, 6:00 pm
Account Closed

LeeLee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dhiraj01dec
Hi,

Thanks,
Dhiraj
I did the same as AndyR,
When you have your Xray and medicals you need to take a passport photo to get them signed and attached to ur documents. Also you need a passport photo for your police clearance so it's easier just to go and get 4 done.
Old Oct 16th 2008, 7:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light

I made my own passport photos using this site:

http://www.epassportphoto.com/

I had no problem at all!
Old Oct 16th 2008, 7:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light

Might be worth trying to get one done on a digital camera that you can just print off when needed, because you're gonna need quite a few by the time you've got your visa.

I think I've got 12 so far lol.