Phone number for ASPC

Old Jul 24th 2006, 9:11 am
kjj
Forum Regular

kjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to all
Question Phone number for ASPC

Hi All,
I hope someone out there can help me. Six weeks on from my application I have not yet received an acknowledgement letter. I am waiting to send some additional information and want to attach it to an application number.
I have tried to email ASPC via the link on the DIMA website, but no response as yet, and I can't connect with the the 'phone number on the site 00 61 1300 364 613, for callers from outside Aus. I am managing to connect to other Aus numbers. Is this number correct and can anyone give me a number to call.
Regards,
KJJ
Old Jul 24th 2006, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

KeilaK will become famous soon enoughKeilaK will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Phone number for ASPC

Originally Posted by kjj
Hi All,
I hope someone out there can help me. Six weeks on from my application I have not yet received an acknowledgement letter. I am waiting to send some additional information and want to attach it to an application number.
I have tried to email ASPC via the link on the DIMA website, but no response as yet, and I can't connect with the the 'phone number on the site 00 61 1300 364 613, for callers from outside Aus. I am managing to connect to other Aus numbers. Is this number correct and can anyone give me a number to call.
Regards,
KJJ

Hi

We were trying that number from our landline in Dublin and it wouldn't work but we were able to get through eventually by ringing from a mobile phone???!! The number is correct but very difficult to get through to. Hubbie was disconnected several times after holding for 10 -15 mins. Not funny when you ringing from a mobile. With regards to email, we sent one a couple of weeks ago and still have not got a reply. I wonder just how many people actually work in the ASPC? Not enough anyway.

Keep on trying & good luck!
Old Jul 24th 2006, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

Cambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really nice

Originally Posted by kjj
Hi All,
Regards,
KJJ
We have given up trying now. From a landline we got an out of order signal, from Skype we got a recorded message to say all lines were busy, please try later, from a mobile we were put on hold (too expensive so hung up) and our email has remained unanswered!
Sorry I can't offer anything positive but it seems pointless having an enquiry line if you can't get through.
Do let us know if you get anywhere.
Old Jul 25th 2006, 8:04 am
kjj
Forum Regular

kjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to all

I got through using my mobile straight away, but the office was closed. Will try again v. early tomorrow morning.
Originally Posted by Cambridge runner
We have given up trying now. From a landline we got an out of order signal, from Skype we got a recorded message to say all lines were busy, please try later, from a mobile we were put on hold (too expensive so hung up) and our email has remained unanswered!
Sorry I can't offer anything positive but it seems pointless having an enquiry line if you can't get through.
Do let us know if you get anywhere.
Old Jul 25th 2006, 9:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Auzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really nice

Originally Posted by kjj
I got through using my mobile straight away, but the office was closed. Will try again v. early tomorrow morning.
Remember they only work 9am to 1pm on Wednesdays (8.5 hrs ahead of us) so I would call about 4am.

Cheers
Jane