petition International students in OZ

Old Apr 24th 2010, 10:17 am
Just Joined

goodguy_inau is an unknown quantity at this point
Default petition International students in OZ

International students please sign the following petition which may help us to survive in oz.

http://www.gopetition.com/online/34368.html
Old Apr 24th 2010, 3:04 pm
MicheleandBarry

MicheleandBarry is just really niceMicheleandBarry is just really niceMicheleandBarry is just really niceMicheleandBarry is just really niceMicheleandBarry is just really niceMicheleandBarry is just really niceMicheleandBarry is just really niceMicheleandBarry is just really niceMicheleandBarry is just really niceMicheleandBarry is just really niceMicheleandBarry is just really nice
Default Re: petition International students in OZ

Been there done that, I have signed, and tried starting more,.. but end off day, please but read back on previous posts, we done facebook, petition to the minister etc,.... i sent a million emails, to anyone who i thought would help, we just have to wait til 30th april to see what fired hoops we have to jump through, to stay in the promised land!
Just chill and wait like the rest off us scary nutters in the same situation, one more week to go!! Then we will find out the score.. not nice but Ce La Vie!!
I aint going back,, I will do what i have do legally to stay here, this is now my home, just want to know how harder, its gonna be? So I dont mean rude, but i feel as tho this conversation, is a bit too long an late.
Wait untill next week, then like the rest off us, and possilbly, and hopefully, the Immigration dudes will be on the same know how to ****ing get there path!
I wish you all the very best, as do I everyone in the same situation, not easy but hell, we are here people!!!!!!!
Love and visas to all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Apr 25th 2010, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

mango4 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: petition International students in OZ

Well said!!

I agree, I have also written letters to anyone and everyone I thought could help...but the reality is nobody can do anything, you just end up getting the same old jargon back and all it does is wind you up.

I spent weeks crying over it, but now have decided to chill, there really is nothing we can do:-(

Please just let go a little, you will make yourself ill.

Good luck to all xxxx