Personal history statement

Old Jul 10th 2006, 2:59 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Personal history statement

Hi Mark and I arent married but live together and have to do a statement of how we met and joint financial commitments etc. How much info do we need to put in?

Thanks in advance for any replies

Joex
Old Jul 10th 2006, 3:48 pm
Visa Granted - yahoo!

PrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nice
Wink Re: Personal history statement

Originally Posted by mark 'n' joe
Hi Mark and I arent married but live together and have to do a statement of how we met and joint financial commitments etc. How much info do we need to put in?

Thanks in advance for any replies

Joex
Hi - I put in mine how, when and where we met. How our relationship progressed. When Paul met my family and when I met his. When he proposed. When we decided to live together and set up a joint account, and how both of our pay goes into our joint account and we pay the household bills from this account, and when we decided that we would like to live in OZ. I also wrote about our future plans, like getting married and having children.

MIne was both sides of an A4 piece of paper. Full of romance.

Paul's was a side long, just facts!
Old Jul 10th 2006, 5:08 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Personal history statement

Originally Posted by PrincessUK
Hi - I put in mine how, when and where we met. How our relationship progressed. When Paul met my family and when I met his. When he proposed. When we decided to live together and set up a joint account, and how both of our pay goes into our joint account and we pay the household bills from this account, and when we decided that we would like to live in OZ. I also wrote about our future plans, like getting married and having children.

MIne was both sides of an A4 piece of paper. Full of romance.

Paul's was a side long, just facts!

Hi
Thanks
Ive put all of that in but just a brief description, its just not very long! Ive done it so that its from both of us, we also have a 2 year old together. Perhaps i'd better put a bit more Mills & Boon stuff in to pad it out!

Have you got your visa?

Joex
Old Jul 11th 2006, 5:18 pm
Visa Granted - yahoo!

PrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nice
Smile Re: Personal history statement

Originally Posted by mark 'n' joe
Hi
Thanks
Ive put all of that in but just a brief description, its just not very long! Ive done it so that its from both of us, we also have a 2 year old together. Perhaps i'd better put a bit more Mills & Boon stuff in to pad it out!

Have you got your visa?

Joex
Hi Joe,

No I sent my app on 1st July, Acknowledged on 6th with an email saying I needed to send one more bit of evidence and my meds. Was slighty stressed as had my meds done back in March!!! To my relief my case officer sent me an email today saying that they had located the meds!! Phew!!!! Sending last piece of evidence on Saturday and hopefully fingers crossed should get an answer soon!

Are you nearly ready to post yours? Are you applying to the London office?

Jenn =)
Old Jul 11th 2006, 7:34 pm
visa holder

Default Re: Personal history statement

Originally Posted by PrincessUK
Hi Joe,

No I sent my app on 1st July, Acknowledged on 6th with an email saying I needed to send one more bit of evidence and my meds. Was slighty stressed as had my meds done back in March!!! To my relief my case officer sent me an email today saying that they had located the meds!! Phew!!!! Sending last piece of evidence on Saturday and hopefully fingers crossed should get an answer soon!

Are you nearly ready to post yours? Are you applying to the London office?

Jenn =)
Hi Jenn

Just gathering everything together at mo.

Glad they found your meds. Hope you dont have too long to wait.
Good luck
Joex