Pcc What a faff about.

Old Apr 15th 2007, 9:05 am
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all
Default Pcc What a faff about.

When I say faff i mean another four letter F word.
I printed forms off website and phoned Notts HQ and was told yes of course you can come down to get ID certified on saturday as they are open 24 7. So off we go it takes us over 30-40 mins to get there, the place looked empty (thats because it pretty much was).
Someone pulled up at the gates behind us and let us in which we found out he should not have done.
We go to reception which is where the lady on the phone told us to go only to find it shut. I found a night entrance and the door was open so i go in and it shuts behind me. I look around and all internal doors are shut, i go to go back out and the door and its only locked and i can't get out and hubby can't get in (blah blah). Phone at side of door hubby call control manager "how did you get in" he says we tell him what we want he can't do it and sends us to oxclose station where i am met with a lady that seemed to have a bit of a superiority complex and would not listen to what i was saying just said no we can't sign anything i don't know you, you need blah blah to sign. I knew she was wrong but walked out before i got arrested.
So we went to West bridgford which is only 10 mins from where we live.
They photo copied passport and driving licence and cetified them and off they went in the post.
Sorry to go on but OMG i was so stressed out.

What has everyone else done with there PCC and has anyone had any similar problems.
Take a deep breath and exhale, calm.
Old Apr 15th 2007, 9:19 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice
Default Re: Pcc What a faff about.

hiya,was well interested in your thread as oxclose police station is at the bottm of our road and was wondering if we could get them from there,but now not so sure might pop down to ask them
Old Apr 15th 2007, 9:49 am
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all

Hi brissie
Better to down load them off the nottingham police web site and go into library and forms I think.
Got some advice on here and not suer if there was a link, sorry i'm a bit useless.
If it may help look at my previous threads and see if you can find the link.
Didn't think the lady at oxclose was helpfull. If you already have your ID certified then not sure if you need go in there at all as you can stick a first class stamp on it, at West bridgford she advised us not to leave it with them to put in the internal post as that can take four days. I went to post office and got reciept for postage.
Hope this helps.
Let me know how you get on.
Old Apr 15th 2007, 9:57 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

cheers thanks for that,asked my sis as she did hers last year and she said she didnt go in got a number to phone from her agent ,rang it and they told her an address to send it all to,so not sure wot she did about her id,but will ask her tomorrow,as she now luckily is in oz so it's a bit late to ask her now as she would have gone to take kids to school,then work so ,might just ring our agent and ask them.but will let you know either way,again thanks.

kelsey