PCC from Nigeria

Old Feb 11th 2009, 1:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future
Thumbs down PCC from Nigeria

Hi Mates

I am Indian National Anybody have idea to get PCC from Nigeria worked more than 12 months now I am working Zambia . Even worked in Ghana and DR Congo but less than 12 months

Cant go to Nigeria for PCC. Any possible ways :curse:
and I hope I need PCC from Nigeria only not from other countries

GSM 175 ACCOUNTANT MODL NON CSL (IELTS 6) FEB 2009 PAPAER BASED
Old Feb 11th 2009, 1:25 pm
Forum Regular

stiletta is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: PCC from Nigeria

why not to try the Nigerian Embassy?
Old Feb 11th 2009, 1:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by stiletta
why not to try the Nigerian Embassy?
good idea let me try but they are useless. I phoned immediatedly after ur
reply in Zambia they asked u know what what does it mean.

May be i will get ready with a lesson if not I need to try thru my friends from Ng
Old Feb 11th 2009, 3:28 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by helloshivahere
good idea let me try but they are useless. I phoned immediatedly after ur
reply in Zambia they asked u know what what does it mean.

May be i will get ready with a lesson if not I need to try thru my friends from Ng
http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/char...cter-penal.pdf
Old Feb 13th 2009, 6:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks mate. If I want front load not wasting time may be exactly 1-2 months before GSM 175 ACCOUNTANT MODL NON CSL considering present csl,
etc I hope AUG or SEP 2009 best time am I right plz its not relevant for this thread but a bit anexity on my case
Old Feb 13th 2009, 9:26 am
Recession Surfing 2006 ->

Zambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mates

I am Indian National Anybody have idea to get PCC from Nigeria worked more than 12 months now I am working Zambia . Even worked in Ghana and DR Congo but less than 12 months
Listen mate I don't care if your working or not why do you feel the need to tell me. Its cause I dont have a job isnt it

why I oughtaaa....:curse:
Old Feb 13th 2009, 9:32 am

Zambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond repute

This is from the Canada website

Nigeria
Police Certificate needed?
Yes. However, the certificate will be released directly to the Canadian Immigration Visa Office upon request.
How to get one?
Local Requests
You should apply in person with your valid passport, two passport photographs and the applicable fees. Residents of Nigeria should apply to:
Central Criminal Registry
Force C.I.D. Annex
Alagbon Close Ikoyi
Lagos, Nigeria
Non-Resident Requests
You should apply at the nearest Nigerian embassy or consulate with a copy of your passport and a set of fingerprints taken and certified by a recognized police authority or the Nigerian embassy or consulate, and an international money order payable to the Nigerian Police Force, CID.

However you are in Zambia chances are the Nigerian embassy there is never asked these questions I would email another embassy(London) and ask them to process it for you. If they say no. Then you ask them to explain the process to there colleagues in Lusaka.

You have lived in Africa long enough how this all works.
Old Feb 13th 2009, 10:07 am
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice

Be wary if they ask you to use Western Union or paypal to pay for the pcc!
Old Feb 13th 2009, 11:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Zambia
This is from the Canada website

Nigeria
Police Certificate needed?
Yes. However, the certificate will be released directly to the Canadian Immigration Visa Office upon request.
How to get one?
Local Requests
You should apply in person with your valid passport, two passport photographs and the applicable fees. Residents of Nigeria should apply to:
Central Criminal Registry
Force C.I.D. Annex
Alagbon Close Ikoyi
Lagos, Nigeria
Non-Resident Requests
You should apply at the nearest Nigerian embassy or consulate with a copy of your passport and a set of fingerprints taken and certified by a recognized police authority or the Nigerian embassy or consulate, and an international money order payable to the Nigerian Police Force, CID.

However you are in Zambia chances are the Nigerian embassy there is never asked these questions I would email another embassy(London) and ask them to process it for you. If they say no. Then you ask them to explain the process to there colleagues in Lusaka.

You have lived in Africa long enough how this all works.
Nice info mate.

by the way all d best man soon u will land with gud pay u can even feed for 5 Kolas and 10Kangaroos too

Be happy man atleast you got VISA we all in unknown phase. Is DIAC work only 2days in week
Old Feb 13th 2009, 11:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Zambia
Listen mate I don't care if your working or not why do you feel the need to tell me. Its cause I dont have a job isnt it

why I oughtaaa....:curse:
All the best for 100K atleast mate
Old May 11th 2009, 11:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Today I went Nigerian High Commission Zambia. Simply refused they wont offer this service.

Now again worry started SS is about to approve plan to front load medicals and pcc.

Indian High commission agreed to give PCC in 3days Amazing speed
Old May 11th 2009, 12:50 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Today I went Nigerian High Commission Zambia. Simply refused they wont offer this service.

Now again worry started SS is about to approve plan to front load medicals and pcc.

Indian High commission agreed to give PCC in 3days Amazing speed
If you check for Nigeria on the link I provided earlier you will see that when DIAC request the police check you can use that letter to request a check from the Police HQ in Nigeria - NOT from the High Commission in Zambia.
Old May 11th 2009, 12:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

I refer that . Nigeria is not like OZ. They will just take that 10$ and throw the application in dust bin. Life is different scenario in Africa specially in Nigeria . I will look other option then.

Is it possible something like statuory declaration ????
Old May 12th 2009, 5:15 am

I refer that . Nigeria is not like OZ. They will just take that 10$ and throw the application in dust bin. Life is different scenario in Africa specially in Nigeria . I will look other option then.
Sad but true