pcc meds and 1022 been requested today!!!

Old Aug 30th 2005, 9:34 pm
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold
Talking pcc meds and 1022 been requested today!!!

Hi everyone, just to let you know our pcc and medicals have been requested today, which were front loaded, so just 1022 change of circumstances form to complete. Asked agent to check medicals received as done on 5th Aug! Getting excited now...Fingers crossed. x
Old Aug 30th 2005, 9:39 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: pcc meds and 1022 been requested today!!!

We sent our meds early and our agent checked and they were all received and cleared, so sure yours will be the same.

not long now!
Old Aug 30th 2005, 9:45 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bridiej
We sent our meds early and our agent checked and they were all received and cleared, so sure yours will be the same.

not long now!
That's what I thought when I sent our form 1022 on 20th July ..... 6 weeks later ..... and still now sign of the visa

Gina
Old Aug 30th 2005, 9:49 pm
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: pcc meds and 1022 been requested today!!!

God Gina what is it do you think that takes the time???? Do you think your CO has gone on hols? Poor you x
Old Aug 30th 2005, 9:56 pm

Originally Posted by GinaUK
That's what I thought when I sent our form 1022 on 20th July ..... 6 weeks later ..... and still now sign of the visa

Gina
BUT it's only a couple of weeks since you sent some more info, so shouldnt be long now
Old Aug 30th 2005, 10:07 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dawn
God Gina what is it do you think that takes the time???? Do you think your CO has gone on hols? Poor you x
Our agent (who used to be a CO herself) said that whenever post arrives at DIMIA (doesn't matter whether snail mail or email) a junior bod will put it on your file, which then goes at the bottom of the pile in your CO's cupboard.

If the CO has a large caseload, it then takes a while before your file rises to the top of the pile again.

She reckons it could be a few weeks yet before our file is at the top of the pile again - at which point we should get the visa (unless our CO decides at that point that s/he wants something else).

This sensible explanation from our agent does however not stop me from checking my emails religiously every morning, LOL.

Gina
Old Aug 30th 2005, 10:09 pm

This sensible explanation from our agent does however not stop me from checking my emails religiously every morning, LOL.

Gina
LOL!!

Thanks for sharing the info though, it's good to hear how DIMIA work.
Old Aug 31st 2005, 9:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Gina
OMG, I hadn't realised you were waiting as long as that after the 1022. Fingers crossed we all hear soon....I'm starting to go mad!!
Old Aug 31st 2005, 8:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: pcc meds and 1022 been requested today!!!

Bloody hell Bridie, you still waiting??

By the time you get the visa you will have changed your mind :-))
Old Aug 31st 2005, 8:16 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Our agent (who used to be a CO herself) said that whenever post arrives at DIMIA (doesn't matter whether snail mail or email) a junior bod will put it on your file, which then goes at the bottom of the pile in your CO's cupboard.

If the CO has a large caseload, it then takes a while before your file rises to the top of the pile again.

She reckons it could be a few weeks yet before our file is at the top of the pile again - at which point we should get the visa (unless our CO decides at that point that s/he wants something else).

Gina

nice to hear a bit of inside info....
Old Aug 31st 2005, 8:17 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dawn
Hi everyone, just to let you know our pcc and medicals have been requested today, which were front loaded, so just 1022 change of circumstances form to complete. Asked agent to check medicals received as done on 5th Aug! Getting excited now...Fingers crossed. x

i was just about about to ask when you submitted your main application dawn........and then i noticed you were banned............... another one!!!
Old Aug 31st 2005, 8:27 pm

Originally Posted by kevinbloomfield
Bloody hell Bridie, you still waiting??

By the time you get the visa you will have changed your mind :-))
Nah, just want to get on with it though...!
Old Aug 31st 2005, 10:16 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
i was just about about to ask when you submitted your main application dawn........and then i noticed you were banned............... another one!!!
I know!! bless her
Old Aug 31st 2005, 10:18 pm
Never going back

Originally Posted by possoms
I know!! bless her
what was dawn banned for?
Old Aug 31st 2005, 10:33 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
what was dawn banned for?
naming her CO dont ask or thread will be shut down.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.