PCC

Old Sep 21st 2010, 11:32 am
Just Joined

iamshaba is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PCC

Hi,

AT WHAT STAGE WE NEED THE PCC TO BE PRODUCED?

Can someone pls clarify about the PCC thing?

Consultants are giving different opinion on producing PCC.

Some consultant’s say that I need to produce the PCC at the time of Lodging the applications and some others say I need it at the end of the process.

I am confused AND I need this info as I have to apply for the PCC from 3 countries I stayed there more than 6 months in each country.

PLEASE HELP.

shaba
Old Sep 21st 2010, 12:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PCC

PCC is something that can be produced at later stages upon COs request.
As far I know PCC is not required at the time of application lodgement.
Old Sep 21st 2010, 10:30 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamshaba
Hi,

Some consultant’s say that I need to produce the PCC at the time of Lodging the applications and some others say I need it at the end of the process.

I am confused AND I need this info as I have to apply for the PCC from 3 countries I stayed there more than 6 months in each country.

PLEASE HELP.

shaba
It depends on what visa you are applying for and what country you are from.

And you should not be using a "consultant". you need a MARA registered migration agent who knows the actual immigration laws.
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 12:49 am
BE Enthusiast

qamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really nice

Originally Posted by Dorothy
It depends on what visa you are applying for and what country you are from.

And you should not be using a "consultant". you need a MARA registered migration agent who knows the actual immigration laws.
and usually one needs to provide PCC from a county,if he or she has stayed for more than 12 months in the last 10 years.
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 4:21 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamshaba
Hi,

PLEASE HELP.

shaba
http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/character-requirements/

and

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/char...cter-penal.pdf
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 7:45 am
Just Joined

Thanks Pollyana for ur quick reply

shaba
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 7:46 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by qamar_qadian
and usually one needs to provide PCC from a county,if he or she has stayed for more than 12 months in the last 10 years.
Thanks